Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is exactly why I don't want the lakers to make the playoffs! They are dangerous. They hv the potential to beat any team in the playoffs except okc. They will definitely beat the spurs in the first round.

They are beating teams with no Nash and no artest n pretty much playing iso the whole game with bryant. Clark helps too. they gone mess around n let them stay in that 8th spot and someone is getting an upset unless its okc.

We already know the refs are going to help them which is why you have to kill them early like the mavs did them in 2011. No lets ups. No way the grizz shld hv taken that L.

I have a feeling the lakers will beat the clippers this Sunday too. That infighting bickering crap won't end well. Waste of talent...

Last edited:
Rockets 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
smokin.gif

Boston tanking so they wont have to see miami until the ecf but i know they're praying for indy first round
I don't think that would be a good idea for the celtics
Yeah, they stand a better chance against us if they faced us in the first round while we're somewhat uninterested and while they still have legs. We'd run Boston out of the gym if they faced us in the ECF.

This is exactly why I don't want the lakers to make the playoffs! They are dangerous. They hv the potential to beat any team in the playoffs except okc. They will definitely beat the spurs in the first round.

They are beating teams with no Nash and no artest n pretty much playing iso the whole game with bryant. Clark helps too. they gone mess around n let them stay in that 8th spot and someone is getting an upset unless its okc.

We already know the refs are going to help them which is why you have to kill them early like the mavs did them in 2011. No lets ups. No way the grizz shld hv taken that L.

I have a feeling the lakers will beat the clippers this Sunday too. That infighting bickering crap won't end well. Waste of talent...

Someone's upset.

Kobe missing clutch shots again :smh: suck he's doing interviews bent over tired as @#$% if they get OKC first round them boys gonna run Kobe to the ground,.

Kobe missing clutch shots again :smh: suck he's doing interviews bent over tired as @#$% if they get OKC first round them boys gonna run Kobe to the ground,.

Lol, as planned! Let the fans bask in these fight for their lives victories just to get smashed in the first round.

Lol, as planned! Let the fans bask in these fight for their lives victories just to get smashed in the first round.

Hey the Bulls chances aren't much better. iamjusayn should worry about his Bulls team and their inevitable playoff elimination. Haha

Antidope is going to be ecstatic! Hes been on his free dbd ish ever since u left, word to max b

It sucked seeing my boys lose.

But at the game, i noticed Fisher is always that dude doing unnecessary workouts when everybody is chilling.

This ***** was doing suicides by himself while the cheerleaders were performing in the middle of the court, and both teams were sitting on their benches :lol:

Rockets playing tonight at the toughest place to play esp. on a b2b...I believe we will win this one by 6, cut em up barber!! 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom