Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Daily John Wall Highlight [sup]TM[/sup]

Wall Scores 37 Vs. Pacers, Ranks Third In Nba In Scoring Over Last 14 Days

From Elias: John Wall scored 37 points as the Wizards won their ninth consecutive home game, thumping the Pacers, 104-85. Wall has now averaged 28.9 points per game over the last two weeks, the third-highest average in the NBA over that stretch, trailing only LeBron James (30.2) and Carmelo Anthony (34.0).

| Elias Sports Bureau

Shame about Gallo at least hes near the steadman clinic in Denver, prob the best sports/knee clinic in north America.

I cant see Denver going deep without him even with a healthy Lawson.

Bucks clinched an 86-game season last night.
pimp.gif
i see what you did there 
nerd.gif
roll.gif

At least hubie calls it like it is. Thunder in the bonus 3 minutes and 20 seconds into the game SMH. The company man Breen would be defending it

Last edited:
Why Scott Brooks has Perkins in this game, I have no idea, he is literally giving them nothing vs Knicks lineup.

He is not willing to match with the Knicks personnel. :smh:

who were the guys that laugh at me when I said the Knicks were/would be the toughest match up for the Heat?
I wished I could save post

who were the guys that laugh at me when I said the Knicks were/would be the toughest match up for the Heat?

I wished I could save post
I'd still say the Celtics would pose the most problems simply for the mental aspect of it. I believe they will be able to key on Melo/JR in the playoffs if that matchup happened.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom