Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
And what's so funny about that? It's not wrong. 

Just because hes taking better shots, much better shots, doesn't mean his jumper has improved. Buddy still slings bricks like ricky ross when there is a defender within 3 feet of him. To give LeBron some credit, his shot selection this year has been much improved as compared to his other years.

James bouled into Hinrich, and was already on his way down when Kirk wrapped him up. no and 1's here.

Taj got the part of the ball when James was fouled. Good, hard foul.

Bulls are tough, gritty...not dirty.

james is a #!^&*

Just because hes taking better shots, much better shots, doesn't mean his jumper has improved. Buddy still slings bricks like ricky ross when there is a defender within 3 feet of him. To give LeBron some credit, his shot selection this year has been much improved as compared to his other years.

I think his jumper has gotten better. He's shooting it with a lot more confidence and has gotten a lot more consistent with it. But is it as "elite" as that article was saying? I think not. Still think KD has the purest J in the league. Him and Steph.

What's up with LeBron *****ing about defenders playing him physically?

Dude is 6'9 275 lbs and bulldozing his way to the basket with his knee high up in the air on the offense, but you can't put your hands on him when he's doing that to you?

He needs to be treated the same way Shaq did, and Dwight does now by the ref's. The NBA needs to realize that the defense needs to have something to guard against LeBron and being physical shouldn't be a punishable act.

I'm glad the refs saw it that way tonight in Chicago.

Thank you

@darantula, nah son, Bron's shot has definitely gotten better.

I think his jumper has gotten better. He's shooting it with a lot more confidence and has gotten a lot more consistent with it. But is it as "elite" as that article was saying? I think not. Still think KD has the purest J in the league. Him and Steph.

Both of y'all right, I meant to/ should have used the word developed, his shot has improved, but it's no where near the the likes of a dude with a legit jumper like KD, steph, thompson, allen, even wade from the mid-range, etc.

Both of y'all right, I meant to/ should have used the word developed, his shot has improved, but it's no where near the the likes of a dude with a legit jumper like KD, steph, thompson, allen, even wade from the mid-range, etc.

Yup. KD and Steph have like the coldest jumpers.

This is the first year that lebron has shot the ball this well. Honestly, this may be the best year of his career because he still has his athleticism and he has a cold jumper. He's definitely at his peak this season.

It'll take about 2 more seasons before i can rank him with the big dogs like kd. That boy was shooting wet jumpers since he escaped the womb.

Last edited:
I keep losing respect for Lebron every year. Dude is in the perfect situation with 2 superstars and the perfect role players, the refs, stern in his pockets, and still complains?

Ron Artest got a 1 game suspension for a less obvious foul than that he did to Boozer. If the league had any balls and consistency, he would be getting a 1 game suspension for intent.

:rofl: @ him talking about unnatural NBA plays

how is it natural to take 3-4 steps routinely to the basket and then add a hop step crab dribble on top of that?

Teams should start giving him the Blake treatment. Send in one of the useless scrubs to commit a few hard fouls per game and it will get in his head :smokin

:nerd:

Ya'll do know there are stats that keep track of this stuff right? When you say stuff like this, it sounds silly.

This is the first year that lebron has shot the ball this well. Honestly, this may be the best year of his career because he still has his athleticism and he has a cold jumper. He's definitely at his peak this season.

It'll take about 2 more seasons before i can rank him with the big dogs like kd. That boy was shooting wet jumpers since he escaped the womb.

Lol if Bron ever got a KD jumper it'd be crazy... but I think to have a jumper as pure as KD, Steph, etc. it's kind of like a naturally given asset haha. I mean I love Bron and I think he can keep improving it but.. KD's jumper is like silk, butter, whatever

Next time I wanna see Lebron run full speed down the lane and knee somebody in the face as he goes up for the dunk :lol:

Took Durantula 1 loss after 28 games to finally speak up, wow.

Do y'all dudes have this type of nerve in real life? Lol.

Go to sleep.

What's up with LeBron *****ing about defenders playing him physically?

Dude is 6'9 275 lbs and bulldozing his way to the basket with his knee high up in the air on the offense, but you can't put your hands on him when he's doing that to you?

He needs to be treated the same way Shaq did, and Dwight does now by the ref's. The NBA needs to realize that the defense needs to have something to guard against LeBron and being physical shouldn't be a punishable act.

I'm glad the refs saw it that way tonight in Chicago.

agreed

dude is a beast and they can't keep calling these ticky tack fouls for him when

you have to let guys get physical.

can't believe he complained and pulled that 'unnatural basketball act' :smh:

gotdamn this thread blew up.
laugh.gif

700+ unread posts since I last checked in here

Dudes were just itching for the streak to end to come out of the woodwork.

Props to the Bulls. No matter who they have on the floor, Thibs always has those dudes ready to play.

Also props to the Heat on their amazing streak. Or should I be giving props to the refs for the streak since they are the only reason the Heat win right?

Kobe and Dwight both got away with fouls on that last shot by Rubio. Lucky neither got called for one.

Jeff Green.
pimp.gif

The ending to that Celtics/Cavs game was like a movie, especially with the dude who did Jeff Green's surgery in attendance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom