Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hes a physical beast. He is so strong he has such an advantage esp on driving to the hoop but if he is complaining about the fouls by Hinrich and Taj he is soft. His post game comments implied both of those were flagrant and he has been dealing with it all season

You didn't answer my question though. You said homie couldn't survive in the 80's. If the man who's about to win his 4th mvp in 5 years couldn't, the physical specimen that he is, who would?

You didn't answer my question though. You said homie couldn't survive in the 80's. If the man who's about to win his 4th mvp in 5 years couldn't, the physical specimen that he is, who would?

Exactly. If Lebron wouldn't survive in the 80s, who would?

He would definitley survive, ignore that guy. Would he still be lowering his head drive after drive, is the real question. IMO the aswer is no, he's a softie.

Looks like ACBoyz and his crew of haters are in full affect. Do y'all haters actually understand what you're doing? You're hating on a team going 27-1. Haha, absolutely ridiculous. That just makes no sense

Smh at Lebron moaning during the post game interviews tho, he should be tougher than that. Michael Jordan got it 5 times worse during his prime and he was 6'6 200 lbs flat during the time. Not a good look LeBron.

Besides that, damn, you and I wish our teams could win 27 straight, fall back.

:lol:
SPOILER]

Is this dude serious? He's complaining about that Taj Gibson "flagrant" foul. Cmon sonnnnnnnnn :wow: :wow: :rofl:

Honestly Kirk Heinrich should have step under LeMoan when he was coming down on a jumpshot. Then Lebron would have the right to complain. Otherwise LeMoan need to stop whining about a guy 1/3 his size trying to grab him up. 

Lebron is soft. 

Looks like ACBoyz and his crew of haters are in full affect. Do y'all haters actually understand what you're doing? You're hating on a team going 27-1. Haha, absolutely ridiculous. That just makes no sense.

:lol: like they were waiting months to let it all out

Klay Thompson
indifferent.gif
mean.gif
roll.gif

for being a shooter, he's not a very great shooter 
40% from range aint good enough for you? Cool
42% overally from the field is 
ohwell.gif

40% from deep is great, but from watching him play all his makes come from catch and shoot situations.

Anytime he's gotta move with the ball and then put up a shot, its over
laugh.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Looks like ACBoyz and his crew of haters are in full affect. Do y'all haters actually understand what you're doing? You're hating on a team going 27-1. Haha, absolutely ridiculous. That just makes no sense

Smh at Lebron moaning during the post game interviews tho, he should be tougher than that. Michael Jordan got it 5 times worse during his prime and he was 6'6 200 lbs flat during the time. Not a good look LeBron.

Besides that, damn, you and I wish our teams could win 27 straight, fall back.

Your boy lockdown wade was getting murked today, ripped by nate too LAZY to get back on D, Nate wets him, got lazy on deng on two 3-pointers late in the 4th, good d on paul "whyisthisguyanallstar" george tho :rolleyes

That was actually towards the end of the interview. It should be posted on YouTube by now. Bron handles himself well in interviews.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom