Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
37 pts 6 reb 12 ast 4 stl

That's pretty good for a guy who wasn't supposed to be able to become 1st option :lol:

I know it's one game, but a lot of people are going to be backtracking from their earlier comments if Harden continues a high level of play.

Just one game, but I said this even when the trade went down.

James Harden is going to be around this every night. For no other reason, he has to. He has to not only shoot a lot, but have the ball in his hands and make plays for everyone. It's the Lebron Effect. Nobody else on this squad save for Lin at times, can create for themselves.

James skillset complements this delima perfectly. He's like a scoring PG ala Lebron in Cleavland. (Waits for people to say "After one game people are comparing Harden to Lebron" completely missing the point)

Presti done F'ed...UP. 

No he didn't....

- He maximized what he could get with the draft picks (especially Toronto's first)
- wasnt going to be able to pay him AND Ibaka
-wasnt gonna be held captive for a max deal i.e. Orlando
- Got Lamb to fill the bench scoring role
-Expiring contract in Martin

Now if they get rid of Perkins...he's a GAWD

Win-win for both James and the Thunder

Last edited:
Harden+Tongue.jpg

Last edited:
stepped in okc like im the sh...
give me 80 million or im gonna quit

knock on wood that bogut doesnt have some freak injury

Last edited:
you guys all need to calm down, it was one game.

not saying he wont play well but still. hes def a good player. not sure who was saying he wasnt.

Kevin Durant and Russell Westbrook are still alive you know?

Why did Presti **** up by not maxing out their third best player...no matter how good he is?

Presti made the right move still. Either trade him and get value or let him leave and you get nothing. Thats what it came down too and he made the right call

No he didn't....
- He maximized what he could get with the draft picks (especially Toronto's first)
Can't they just amnesty Perk?

To think, if he performs up to expectations...Harden will ONLY be 28 by the end of this deal.

Kevin Durant and Russell Westbrook are still alive you know?
Why did Presti **** up by not maxing out their third best player...no matter how good he is?

I always thought that harden > westbrook :rolleyes

James could score and make his teammates better at the same time. Just my $0.02

When is OKC playing Houston? That's a game not to be missed.
Nov 28. I am going to be in the building. I will not boo bird.

The playof the game, his patented take the screen going left but they tried to trap him, he used the in and out to split the 2 defenders, Euro'd by the next game and began to lose the ball as he was fouled, still retrieved it in stride and layed up over Tayshaun Prince and 1! Literally cooked 4 of the 5 players on the court for Detroit, People will negative nancy of course that "it's just Detroit" but the skillset involved in the plays he is capable of making is remarkable. Yes he goes left every time and splits and Euros every time and you know it's coming, but it still can't be stopped

No he didn't....

Can't they just amnesty Perk?

To think, if he performs up to expectations...Harden will ONLY be 28 by the end of this deal.

yes they can, if he doesnt perform well this season im 99% sure he will get amnestied next summer.

dont know the numbers but with Martin expiring and Perkins gone, do they have capspace? :nerd: :nerd: :nerd:

that boy Greivis!!!

If austin rivers ca make an attempt at cooking, even a little bit, NO might be fun to watch!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom