Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
:pimp: @ Monroe passing outta the post - one of the best bigs in the NBA at doing this

:pimp: :pimp: @ Harden's overall skill-set. Euro-step and passes out to Delfino for the trey. Dude is LEGIT and worth every dime.

I'm still not 100% sure why the Sixers went after Bynum when we have Allen and Hewes.
Because he's better than both of them maybe?
But is he a better value?  He wants a max deal.  We already knew he was injury prone and now what?  He's on the bench in street clothes.  I'm not denying his talents, but we might have signed on for damaged goods even though we already had decent front court pieces.

For the kneejerkers who haven't seen a Rockets game since Yao & T-Mac, Harden won't have to replicate this game for them to win/remain competitive, there's other solid guys on the roster, including 2 (technically 3) rookies who haven't played tonight . Even though this is a different roster from last year, it's still one that will probably beat some of your favorite teams.

Last edited:
But is he a better value?  He wants a max deal.  We already knew he was injury prone and now what?  He's on the bench in street clothes.  I'm not denying his talents, but we might have signed on for damaged goods even though we already had decent front court pieces.
Even if he never plays another NBA game, the Sixers were wise to trade Iguodala for Bynum.

:pimp: @ Monroe passing outta the post - one of the best bigs in the NBA at doing this

:pimp: :pimp: @ Harden's overall skill-set. Euro-step and passes out to Delfino for the trey. Dude is LEGIT and worth every dime.
With the off hand. I need him to get 5 more quick boards and debut with a triple double. Won't nobody be able to say **** about him then, although maybe point out it's the Pistons but still you prove you're worth max when you do that. If Jeremy would quit killing his dribble and getting trapped at halfcourt so we can get James more early touches with time to work.

LOL I'm sitting here shocked at how well Harden is playing after just being traded to Houston. Wow

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom