Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can Jeremy Lin be the next Yao Ming? Really, Houston sports station? Lazy comparison is lazy.
sick.gif
mean.gif

Why is Tayshawn Prince still with the pistons :lol:
Why is he even still alive? They just showed an interview with him about Halloween, he has about as much personality as recycled paper. He's one of those guys who only makes sense on a contender.

If Hawes can keep hitting these jumpshots, him and Bynum in the lineup is going to be money :x :smokin

Can Jeremy Lin be the next Yao Ming? Really, Houston sports station? Lazy comparison is lazy.
sick.gif
mean.gif
laugh.gif
thats a horrid comparison.. they talking about on the court or off?
It was said in a commercial promoting the Rockets post-game show or something. They were asking questions and wanted fans to tweet them answers. I was barely paying attention but that **** was stupid as hell.

Last edited:
Jesus, did Darren Collison score this easily in Indiana? He's been attacking and hitting at will. Both hitting shots and finishing around the basket.

Ive been a fan of his since he was in NO. His abilities were wasted in IND, was like the 6th option.

I thought Tay was funny in that interview. "I just want some candy" :lol:

Houston is def gonna be top tier of all the bottom tier teams

Those hoping for a breakout season from Evan Turner are going to be waiting his whole career. It's never going to happen.

Spencer Hawes on the other hand looked awesome all training camp, preseason and tonight. I think getting Bynum really motivated him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom