Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man this recent images option needs to go, I can't have Tony Douglas staring at me like that :lol:

I think that was Greg Monroe with that Andrew Bynum footwork in the paint :rofl:

Is Dontas Monitjunas not ready yet? hurt?

I don't think so. I think McHale is just going with a short lineup to see what happens. I just hope this isn't a recurring thing through the season :rolleyes
Marcus Morris is starting cause Patterson (I'm assuming) is still sore, and he's earned it. Terrence Jones must still have a sore ankle too.

Last edited:
With the way he's playing, Harden's gonna break his own scoring record tonight. 25 already and there's almost 2 full qtrs to go.

Does anyone know if multiple people can use one NBA League Pass Broadband at the same time? This will be on different computers and different IPs. I'm looking into splitting LP with three other people.

I'm pretty sure you could last year. It would log you out when the other person would log in, but then you can just log back in and it would usually work fine.

Jesus, did Darren Collison score this easily in Indiana? He's been attacking and hitting at will. Both hitting shots and finishing around the basket.

They really gave LeBron's fiance a ring?

She wasn't with him shooting in the gym
mean.gif

A+++

Lin is wylin right now.....He needs to calm down

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom