Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mutumbo sound like a damn Star Wars character lol and Turner better do more than put up that sorry *** statline this year

He bulked up a lot, and what I saw from him in the pre-season he seemed a lot more comfortable than what I had seen before.
Last year he was far too timid, and the game seemed too fast for him. He seemed to be much more composed, and I think he can be a good player, but I just don't nkow if he ever will put up great stats. I think he tops out being about 16/7/3, which isn't necessarily a bad thing. Not for another year though, this year? 12-13/5/2.

He looks a little too big. Speed was always an issue for him, so I wonder how the extra weight will impact his game. Personally, I think in his prime he'll put up boris diaw type of #s.

*Oh yea...I think Chandler Parsons is gonna show out this year.

Only their 2nd possession of the season, but much like I expect to see all season Harden made a move and drew defenders and Asik was open if he was cutting, but he wasn't and Harden's attempt pass to him careened out of bounds, luckily it was deflected

Yep, saw it too. Finding his teammates like that and he's practiced with them like two times? :lol:

James will be fine.

He looks a little too big. Speed was always an issue for him, so I wonder how the extra weight will impact his game. Personally, I think in his prime he'll put up boris diaw type of #s.
*Oh yea...I think Chandler Parsons is gonna show out this year.

Another dude who bulked up on the same squad who I expect bigger things from is Thaddeus. No more Brand, no more Iggy. This is his shot. He has to show up big-time if the Sixers want to make any kind of noise this year.

Felt like last year that the NBA game was too big and too fast for Turner. He doesn't have the speed, but in terms of his confidence I think he feels better out there now that he's not really too undersized.

What more do you want this dude to do? He was a damn all star

Dude averaged like 12 points a game, they only put him on the all star team cause we had a good record and they felt like they had to put SOMEONE in there to represent us. Guy was NOT all star worthy, they shoulda gave his spot up to Josh Smith who is a much better player

Anyways Andre Miller is killing us, idk how or even why but he just is and its annoying lol

I can't wait for the Kings season to tip off!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111111

toney douglas gonna have a bounce back year
dougsanity
smokin.gif

OOOH Harden slicing & dicing right down the middle of the defense. Can't wait to see how much OKC will miss his play making abilities, instead they're stuck with a chucker.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom