Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
What separates Duncans game from a center? He's a PF/C for his career.

People like to stick to the PF label so they can say he's the greatest 4 of all time.

So where would he rank amongst the all time great centers? Either he's the best PF or the 2nd or 3rd best center

eek.gif
 this Knicks starting lineup is something else 

I don't care where he's ranked. One of the greatest big men ever, that's enough distinction for me.

KENYON MARTIN *dead* :rofl: :rofl:

Say hello to Adonyl Foyle :lol:

Is Chauncy Billups the oldest flipper in the NBA?

Last edited by a moderator:
So where would he rank amongst the all time great centers? Either he's the best PF or the 2nd or 3rd best center

It's much tougher sledding to get on that all time center list.

Shaq
Wilt
Kareem
Hakeem
Russell

Honestly don't think he's better than any of them. It's arguable of course. But greatest PF of all time? Sure

Rudy always plays well against Lebron and Durant. But for some reason stinks it up against lesser comp. :smh:

Clippers got a real deep team, but i cant help but question what they can do in the playoffs.

Cant see a team with a player like Blake as their leading scorer winning a championship.

Somebody gotta stop these Bad Boys man, im really starting to think they really trying to get passed the Lakers 33 streak
[/quote
Even tho this is my team, they won't.
The only thing that matters is a championship.
I really hope they arnt stressing themselves to try to pass that record either.
Forget that record, it means NOTHING

Somebody gotta stop these Bad Boys man, im really starting to think they really trying to get passed the Lakers 33 streak

Even tho this is my team, they won't.
The only thing that matters is a championship.
I really hope they arnt stressing themselves to try to pass that record either.
Forget that record, it means NOTHING

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom