Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
players in the league that do everything well/above average, without doing any one thing great usually have short careers or bounce around everywhere. TWill is a perfect example.

This is not why Terrence Williams has bounced from team to team.

I don't like to look at summer league performances and think it will automatically translate over to the real games, but what Selby did was amazing. Also, it was HOW he did it.

As a Grizz fan, I'm very positive about what he can bring to the table. He looked a lot more comfortable out there on the floor (maybe because it was summer league) and Hollins gave him some specific things to work on. For those who don't know, they ran the same plays for him as they ran for OJ during the season.

As for Bayless, he improved his shooting over the past two seasons.Not the biggest sample size, but all I want from him to run the backup PG position. I would say its fair to expect around 36% from downtown from him. He was 35% two seasons ago in 60 games and 42% in 31 games.

Will he be better than Pargo? Of course he will. I would be a lot more comfortable with him at PG than OJ.

My two main issues will be the halfcourt offense and our 3 point shooting. Both were in the bottom 3rd of the league and that was mainly due to ZBO being out. I do expect the halfcourt offense to be a lot better with him being 100% now. The 3 point shooting should improve as well since I expect Pondexter, Selby, Bayless, Ellington, Conley and Gay to all shoot a decent or good percentage.

Last edited:
He has to make the team first (Detroit's roster is already full).  Williams will have to impress them enough to inspire some sort of move.
I'm betting he will. I'd take Williams over players on the roster like English or Middleton.

The talent is there for TWill, he can pass (great court vision), finish around the rim, & has great athleticism. It all comes down to his maturity & heart though :nerd:
Exactly, T. Will has all the tools. He's such a well-rounded player. Gotta get focused, work hard in practice, and show maturity on a daily basis.

exactly, hope it works out for TWILL, one of those guys Ive always pulled for
Me and you both, my man. Ever since Louisville.

All this talk about T-Will... I had completely forgotten that I have this:

I was positive that he was going to be that dude.

I spent so much time today reading stories on my NBA app and SB Nation. My body is too ready for this year, and the spurs didnt get to come to where I was last year cause of the lockout so I'm not missing them this year for anything. Come back to me basketball I miss you

I hope the excitement for Kyrie doesn't create an unreachable amount of expectations. Kind of like John Wall last season.

Edit:

After last week's Kobe Bryant story, Jalen Rose decides to tell the story of Vince Carter body slamming Sam Mitchell in Toronto. :lol:

I believe Skip To My Lou body slammed Mitchell in Toronto too.

:lol:

reup?

All this talk about T-Will... I had completely forgotten that I have this:

I was positive that he was going to be that dude.

thats dope lol

Role player to superstar jersey. You probably copped it on sale too huh?
laugh.gif

Read earlier that Paul George and Gerald Green have been going AT IT in early Pacers scrimmages so far.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom