Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
CP3 and D-Will are pretty much the same. I would say Kyrie is more of a D-Will/Wall hybrid since he can shoot the lights out from three but also has some explosiveness going to the hoop.

AnimalThug is a moderator now? Lolwut?

Irving can't break out really, the way in which I imagine the term. Break-out to me means you've never been very good, or excepted anything out of him.

I don't doubt Kyrie will tear it up this year though, kid is the goods.

CP3 and D-Will are pretty much the same. I would say Kyrie is more of a D-Will/Wall hybrid since he can shoot the lights out from three but also has some explosiveness going to the hoop.

I love Kyrie but let him average more than 5.4 assists before we proclaim him to be a hybrid of the two best PGs in the league :x But damn he reminds me of those two :lol:

Funny scrolling fast through this thread, I thought Iman was Nerlens Noel.

Then I look at him and remember how much Iman and Amare look like each other.

Bayless' three point shooting games last season was a complete outlier compared to his previous three seasons. Never mind the fact that he only played 31 games. Perhaps he really did improve as a shooter, but it could be a fluke too. He's going to have to prove it.

34ta1s3.jpg

Looks like he got that fit from the G Money & Nino Brown fall collection :lol:

Last edited:
^ You can feel that way "B." That is fine. I am not alone. Google it and there are others that feel this way. But it is a good thing that we understand perception isn't factual.

Jonny Flynn to the Pistons on a non-guaranteed contract. Terrence Williams already there too.

Bayless' three point shooting games last season was a complete outlier compared to his previous three seasons. Never mind the fact that he only played 31 games. Perhaps he really did improve as a shooter, but it could be a fluke too. He's going to have to prove it.
And he will. But fair enough, the sample size isn't large enough. I've personally witnessed his game improve in two years at Toronto. Even the 2010-2011 season was better shooting-wise for Bayless, because I can admit coming into the league at Portland, Jerryd's jumper was a major weakness. I've also seen players like Rose and Rondo improve on it with hard work in the gym. John Wall should be doing the same.

Hope Terrence Williams has a great season in Detroit. He has all the tools as a well-rounded basketball player, just to have to put all the pieces together.

Hope Terrence Williams has a great season in Detroit.
He has to make the team first (Detroit's roster is already full).  Williams will have to impress them enough to inspire some sort of move.

The talent is there for TWill, he can pass (great court vision), finish around the rim, & has great athleticism. It all comes down to his maturity & heart though :nerd:

Last edited:
The talent is there for TWill, he can pass (great court vision), finish around the rim, & has great athleticism. It all comes down to his maturity & heart though :nerd:
exactly, hope it works out for TWILL, one of those guys Ive always pulled for

Last edited:
I hope the excitement for Kyrie doesn't create an unreachable amount of expectations. Kind of like John Wall last season.

Edit:

After last week's Kobe Bryant story, Jalen Rose decides to tell the story of Vince Carter body slamming Sam Mitchell in Toronto. :lol:

I believe Skip To My Lou body slammed Mitchell in Toronto too.

Last edited:
The talent is there for TWill, he can pass (great court vision), finish around the rim, & has great athleticism. It all comes down to his maturity & heart though
nerd.gif
I loved TWill in his 18 games with the Kings. He was at times our best player on the floor 
laugh.gif

players in the league that do everything well/above average, without doing any one thing great usually have short careers or bounce around everywhere. TWill is a perfect example.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom