Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
His knee looks fine 
laugh.gif

My vote for breakout player is definitely Jerryd Bayless. Could also see Rondo taking the next step into the elite sphere of NBA players, similar to what he did in G2 against Miami on a more regular and consistent basis.

Love what Ainge has done this off-season in Boston. JET, Darko, Melo, Sully, Joseph, Lee. Dooling retired. Bradley and Green returning full-strength from their respective injuries. Celtics are the clear number two behind Miami in the East for me.

"Roddy will probably break both his ankles" :rofl:

OJ will be fine in Dallas. I think he finally has that coach that will make a difference on him.

Beas is gonna score a lot. W/o Frye, hope he returns to the court asap, that team is interesting. Scola and Gortat is a real nice front court. Wes and Shannon should be fun to watch for sure catching lobs everywhere.

For the Sixers for some reason I don't see Evan becoming that great player now that iggy and lou are gone. I think Jrue is a perfect candidate for someone that will have a break out season.

Breakout player of the year for me would be Brandon Jennings,time for him to take that next step :pimp:

My vote for breakout player is definitely Jerryd Bayless.

Always felt like he's just been in the wrong situations. Portland was a horrible team to be on for the type of player he is. I was at the game when he torched the Wizards for 30 last season and granted it was the Wizards...son can just flat out score when he's in attack mode. Absolutely not a point guard tho.

Always felt like he's just been in the wrong situations. Portland was a horrible team to be on for the type of player he is. I was at the game when he torched the Wizards for 30 last season and granted it was the Wizards...son can just flat out score when he's in attack mode. Absolutely not a point guard tho.

No1 will break out under Hollins

I'm not going to get too high on Shelby just based on summer league.  He's always been a ball player, but when it comes to season-play he tends to do not as well.

I'm not going to get too high on Shelby just based on summer league.  He's always been a ball player, but when it comes to season-play he tends to do not as well.
exactly he was killing in the summer before going to KU then look avg durning the season.

honest question when is the last guy to blow up in the summer leauge carry it over to the regular season

I see no reason why Bayless can't be a (very) poor man's Russy in the right situation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom