Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I still cant get over how bad LA looked last night...Bruh...get Mike Brown outta there.

Steph Curry and Ty Lawson getting paid :smokin

:rofl:
Rockets giving Harden the max deal

Huge OKC fan, but harden is about to find out how good he had it here with the unstoppable forces durrant and Westbrook. 6th man of the year is a huge accomplishment but to be a go to starter is a completely different ball game. He'll do ok, but that's it, ok.... Nothing more.

If he's going to be Joe Johnson 2.0, why is this such a bad thing? Harden is 23...no one knows what his ceiling will be. He's one of the best 2 guards in the league and was WELL worth the max. I don't get what's so :lol: about his deal.

Houston gonna be the ATL Hawks of the West but an even worse version :lol:

What a horrible contract between Asik, Lin and Harden :rofl:

5/87 was the max for him wasn't it? Why did he sign for 5/80? Did he in fact take "less" money to help Houston or something?

It's not like those contracts completely hinder the Rockets from pursuing other people in free agency in the coming years.

is he going to be joe johnson 2.0?

what were the hawks before joe johnson? what's wrong with being the man (and getting paid)?

kids act like joe johnson paid himself. the hawks went from being the armpit of the NBA to a playoff team for 6 years. no he wasn't worth the 100M. but honestly that team was always the 3rd or 4th best team in the east. i'm not mad at iso joe or james harden

If he's going to be Joe Johnson 2.0, why is this such a bad thing? Harden is 23...no one knows what his ceiling will be. He's one of the best 2 guards in the league and was WELL worth the max. I don't get what's so :lol: about his deal.

I don't get it either. Harden can and probably will be the best SG since Kobe.

I don't get it either. Harden can and probably will be the best SG since Kobe.

Really? Hmm.... :wow:

I guess we'll all find out how good he can be...More power to him...

Last edited:
Kobe, Wade, and Ginobili are all getting a little long in the tooth. When these three noticeably fall off, my guess is that Harden will be considered the best 2-guard in the league. Assuming he keeps getting better - which he should.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom