Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
John Wall is a joke 
roll.gif
I'd honestly draft Michael Beasley over him.
no

John Wall is a joke 
roll.gif

I knew he was all hype. I remember people were saying if he was in the 2008 NBA Draft, he would have went number 1 over Derrick Rose. 

Relax. Wall can flat out ball. He doesn't deserve close to a Max but I still think he can become that superstar soon. He just needs a freaking jumper and it kills me all these athletic PG's can't shoot a jumper to save there life. He was put into a bad situation to begin with, just coming back from injury also and the the Wizards are playing much better with him back.

Portland WON by drafting Lillard. GM's need to look closer at college pg's who can actually shoot the ******g ball then go after one's who can posterize a 6'8 guy but yet shoots 29% from 3.

Relax. Wall can flat out ball. He doesn't deserve close to a Max but I still think he can become that superstar soon. He just needs a freaking jumper and it kills me all these athletic PG's can't shoot a jumper to save there life. He was put into a bad situation to begin with, just coming back from injury also and the the Wizards are playing much better with him back.

Portland WON by drafting Lillard. GM's need to look closer at college pg's who can actually shoot the ******g ball then go after one's who can posterize a 6'8 guy but yet shoots 29% from 3.
I honestly don't see becoming a superstar.

He has no half court game, his game depends all on his athleticism. He isn't a playmaker like Jason Kidd or Rajon Rondo, and he can't consistently score the ball like Derrick Rose or Russell Westbrook.

I don't see the potential.

Beasley has been an absolute disaster this year. Literally one of the worst players in the league who plays significant minutes.

I like John Wall a lot, but i wouldn't be mad if the Wizards traded him in the offseason for a 2014 1st to a top 5 lottery team in hopes of landing one of the stars of that draft than acquire a second tier type pg

gm hat off

It's frickin ridiculous all these above average players demanding a max deal. Josh Smith earlier this year and now Wall? What have either of those two done to warrant a max deal, I'd love to get an answer from those two on that.

I'm not trying to slander them, they're both solid players, but zero all star appearances combined, Walls been on one of the worst teams since the time he's been in the league, but no lets give them a max.

John Wall is a joke 
roll.gif

I knew he was all hype. I remember people were saying if he was in the 2008 NBA Draft, he would have went number 1 over Derrick Rose. 

Wow this sounds so dumb.
Wall just gotta get the hell outta DC. That organization is a mess.
He is part of the mess IMO.

Wizards need to let him go and start fresh. SMH at him thinking he deserves a Max Deal.
People were saying the same thing about Javale McGee and Andray Blatche. Now they're thriving on other teams.
Wall just gotta get the hell outta DC. That organization is a mess.
Free Wall. Free Irving.

Last edited:
Jesus H. Christ son. The boy DeAndre forever has my respect for that smash.

Haven't seen someone get violated that hard since D-Wade ended Varejao a few years back. Good lord.

never been a john wall fan but he is not a bum

but he is someone that is at the cross roads realy early in his career, maybe that injury did hold him back from having a break out year and maybe just playing for that bum *** wizards team is the problem

but him as a player, he still cant shoot that jumper is so broke and he has a poor bball IQ and cant run a half court offense.

No because he's been injury prone since High School.

If had only been injured since he came into the L then yeah, it's only his second year. But it hasn't, he's always had something wrong with him dating back to high school.

So it's too early to label him injury prone because...he's been injury prone since high school? Doesn't that kinda confirm that he is more injury prone, since it's been happening for that long

I don't know if changing his physique will help, he's a little slight maybe it can keep the nagging injuries away

he is injury prone......it's always something with him

hes injury prone

i really hope him and kevin love dont continue this.. hopefully the phoenix training staff can offer their services during the summer or something

Agreed y'all.

John Wall is not a max player based off talent, but in this NBA with how owners will just panic and do whatever I can see him getting one.
explain the first part please
'i dont think he has the talent to deserve max money, his jumper leaves a lot to be desired and before this year I would say the same about his decision making and defense. This one up year isnt enough to warrant max money IMO, if he continues to trend up then maybe, but we can look around the league and see how many vastly superior PGs dont have max deals, so what in the world would make John Wall think he deserves one.

This isnt slander, just dont think he deserves max money, neither do Brandon Jennings or Josh Smith.

organization has nothing to do with his terrible jumper, ball security and his rampid club hopping

but yes he could use a change of scenery if he thinks he's worthy of max dollars, Bradley Beal is the clear future of the team

You do realize Beal was trash earlier this season until Wall came back? THat team is absolutely terrible, zero leadership. As people have referenced before other players have left and began to play well since.

The Wall slander. :smh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom