Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone actually think the Lakers making it out of the first round? (Objective and not a Lakers fan)

Will give any team a run for their money. This team is not your typical 8th seed. They were supposed to be a top 3 seed. If they make the playoffs, that means that they will be rolling going into the postseason. Who wants to play a top 3 seed in the first round disguised as a #8 seed?

Will give any team a run for their money. This team is not your typical 8th seed. They were supposed to be a top 3 seed. If they make the playoffs, that means that they will be rolling going into the postseason. Who wants to play a top 3 seed in the first round disguised as a #8 seed?

If and that is a big IF the lakers make it into the playoffs, whoever faces them will have the toughest road to the finals.

One player can't win a series not even Mj could by himself..

You would take the Sixers team that went to the finals over the current Laker team? Iverson took them to the finals by himself I'm sure Kobe could win a series with the help he has.

Anyone actually think the Lakers making it out of the first round? (Objective and not a Lakers fan)

So many things wrong with this statement.

My man, no one is disguised as anything in the NBA :lol:

You are what your record says you are. Plain and simple. If we're talking about matchups, thats a different story. But to say they're a 3 seed disguised as an 8 is stupid.

And we all know a Mike D'Antoni team doesn't play enough defense to win in the post season.

Last edited:
:rofl:

There was a LOT of good basketball on today.. online streaming ftw :pimp:

So many things wrong with this statement.

My man, no one is disguised as anything in the NBA :lol:

You are what your record says you are. Plain and simple. If we're talking about matchups, thats a different story. But to say they're a 3 seed disguised as an 8 is stupid.

And we all know a Mike D'Antoni team doesn't play enough defense to win in the post season.
If LA makes the playoffs that means they would have come into the playoffs winning at the same clip as teams like OKC, SA, LAC over a ~2month stretch.. that isn't an ordinary 8 seed.

I agree that they don't even remotely have the defense to win in the postseason though.

Last edited:
I know it seems ridiculous and funny that we're celebrating a win over the Hornets after we just got wooped by the Thunder.

But a Thunder loss, we could all understand.

A hornets loss, would of pretty much wrapped up our season.

So emotionally to see those last 9 minutes live was just so refreshing.

Its nice to see that our team hasn't given up, that they do care ya know?

That is why we're celebrating. Because for one of the very few times this whole entire season, our team showed some damn heart.

"I don't want to play for the Hornets."

:gets max money from the Hornets:

25 games played (of 62), 16.8 points per game, 39.5% from the field and 81 assists to 73 turnovers.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom