Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bron Bron complaining that Wade got suspended for kicking Ramon Sessions in the nuts a while back.

C'mon b. Serge deserved punishment but he didn't hit him hard enough to have him rolling all over the floor like that.

We seem to forget Blake is one of the Better up and coming actors of our generation.

"When I was hurt, I always tried to come back early." - Shaq right now, with a straight face.

"I got hurt on company time, so I'll rehab on company time." - Shaq, 2002.
yeah jesus christ it always comes back to him and how much of a warrior he was

rewriting the history books for those that don't know

Someone help Evan Turner and Jared Sullinger find the treadmill this offseason. Got dangit

Welp. Time for everyone to see what the Los Angeles Lakers look like without Kobe Bryant.

Doesn't help that we're playing OKC at their best.

But this is what it will be once Kobe retires and Dwight is "handed" the franchise.

Last edited:
was that kobe's shooting arm? i think he can shoot left. wasn't he doing that a few yrs ago, finish with the left

was that kobe's shooting arm? i think he can shoot left. wasn't he doing that a few yrs ago, finish with the left

The shooting elbow bro. The same one that he's complained about. One of the very few injuries that he has EVER complained about.

I'm sure its not feeling too good right now...

This one is over. Gonna go watch seven psychopaths again.

Kobe is out. Why not give the ball to dwight more now?

I don't think Kobe will be out. If anything he'll come back and just keep trying to go left like someone previously stated.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom