Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Spurs fan is literally complaining about everything about this game.

One could wonder, why watch a game that you know you won't enjoy?
Why watch something that bothers you so much? So much that you complain about players from both teams...as well as the broadcasting...as well as the music...as well as peoples hair.

One couldddd wonder.

Ha.

ESPN was talking all day about the lakers making the playoffs as a 8th seed.

SPURS are the #1 seed in the west.

okc might catch the SPURS with each win they gain to get the 1 seed.

Also the San Antonio SPURS do not play tonight so Ha.

Last edited:
Kobe bringing up the ball and shooting no passing with a "injured elbow"?

Come on man. :lol:

Yeah because he didn't just dish out a pass to Clark in the paint.

One more complaint added to the pot.

Over/Under 70 complaints for this man before the game is over?

Taking bets now :nerd:

After one quarter, the Lakeshow have to be encouraged.

Kobe was out for some time, best scoring first quarter this year for them, and they're only down 9.

Plus, L.A. is about to see one of the worst benches in the league which should give them a chance to get even closer than they are now.

Kobe and Russ are playing well. Kobe the last 4 plays made the right play exactly. Russ is awesome.

why does it matter? keep that in the pm this is the game discussion not "hater" discussion

After one quarter, the Lakeshow have to be encouraged.

Kobe was out for some time, best scoring first quarter this year for them, and they're only down 9.

Plus, L.A. is about to see one of the worst benches in the league which should give them a chance to get even closer than they are now.

Kobe and Russ are playing well. Kobe the last 4 plays made the right play exactly. Russ is awesome.

I mean...yeah its not bad that were 'only' down by 9.
But OKC's bench isnt THAT bad.

Collison is always solid.
K-Mart is a great shooter.

They can still produce.

why does it matter? keep that in the pm this is the game discussion not "hater" discussion

Alright.

LTB pm me if you want to keep sending shots at me.

Im going to comment on the game now. Not about the fans but about the GAME on TNT.

:pimp:

Last edited:
Best 1st quarter ever for OKC and we're only down 9.
:lol: That quarter was kind of just barely above average for us.

Finally Ronnie Brewer gets some burn! I wouldn't mind giving him a look defending Kobe too.

I hate when Collison "draws charges."

:lol: That quarter was kind of just barely above average for us.

Finally Ronnie Brewer gets some burn! I wouldn't mind giving him a look defending Kobe too.

I hate when Collison "draws charges."

Have the Thunder ever had a better scoring quarter? Serious question.

Not really the WORST bench in the NBA are they?

Making everything they shoot.
They are bad though. The Laker's bench just sucks too. Most playoff teams destroy our bench, and Kevin Martin gets shut down very easily. Jodie Meeks ain't that dude though, but against the Grizzlies, Nuggets, Clippers, for example those are the games where we have to supplement them with KD which leads to KD playing 45 minutes

AG47, I am 99.9 percent sure.

That was KD's 13th tech. He's close to mandatory suspension

Last edited:
Should be eliminated from the NBA tbh. It's such a bad play. It's not even a basketball play.

Well I can see why the rule is in there. You can't just run people over. But the way it's called nowadays is pretty inconsistent, and often can go both ways. IMO anyway

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom