Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
T
Did Chris Paul and Tony Parker die recently?

laugh.gif

All these guys yall try to put ahead of Kobe. None of them are consistent

Tony Parker? You're reaching

And Chris Paul maybe but Kobe is still better
Tony Parker isnt consistent? This is news to me

I left the TV on the Timberwolves game, and they just put a tweet from Big GWUOP SOSA 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
I've been saying for a minute, Derrick Williams needs to get out of Minnesota.

You think that's why he hasn't reached his potential? :lol:

Despite the stat fill today, which like 10027 said, only comes around when Rubio plays, he still made some questionable shot decisions. The shots just happened to fall today.

I'll give him more credit for his rebounding efforts, but the Timberwolves have nothing to do with Derrick Williams falling short on the hype.

I mean all these guys y'all have been trying to put in 3rd spot since last year, aren't consistent 3rd spot in the NBA guys.

Whether its Melo, CP3, Parker, D12, Wade, Harden etc...they get really hot and then the Kobe haters say they overtook Kobe and then they come back down to Earth :lol:

Kobe is pretty consistent as far being in the 3rd spot

If Lebron wants more rings than Jordan it would be smarter to go back to Cleveland. Lets assume he gets 1 or 2 more giving him 2-3 total. The heat in 2015 will take a hit with the amount of vets on that team along with Wade leaving his prime. Lebron would be the only reason to be afraid of the Heat by then. Where as if he went to Cleveland his odds would not only be better but the odds will continue to grow every year with their youth and Kyrie being in his prime. If he goes to the Cavs I could see him matching or having more rings than MJ. It would be the smartest thing Lebron could do. He would have the most unique legacy we've ever seen. And he would be able to fix the only thing he's ever done wrong in his career by making "the decision"

It would literally be the basketball version of Lion King. Ironically Lebron has been symbolic of a Lion entering the league with his brand and being referred to as the King. If he returns to Cleveland he would be Simba. Left his people in tough times. Went to play with his pals Wade/Bosh aka Timon/Pumba. Then the King returns home and takes over the kingdom by owning the entire NBA winning 4/5 consecutive championships. How would that not be the most awesome sports story and legacy ever.
all depends on what other teams do... lets face facts a current cleveland roster with addition of lebron would be pretty good...but im not sure about multi-championship or even championship good. Look at clevelands history, in terms of management. the only time they have ever had good/great players is through draft. They couldnt get championship caliber players when lebron was there, why would him returning change that? The owners management pretty much hasnt shown any signs of trading etc... building a good team. And not only that last i checked cleveland still sucks....(in terms of actual city, living wise) No one wanted to go then, and i doubt years from now, that will change.

i think considering teams like the celtics etc.. will be in rebuilding process, and the east as a whole will be rather weak. But teams like okc, clippers, possibly gsw, etc will continue to grow and become better. They would be a dominating east coast team, but probably fall short if they ever made it to the finals.

Kobe is 2/3.

the fact your trying to put other players ahead of him is comical.

Only player above him is Lebron at the moment. Kobe is still Kobe. look at the way he plays and the shots he takes and makes with easy.

Kobe is 2/3.

Only player above him is Lebron at the moment. Kobe is still Kobe. look at the way he plays and the shots he takes and makes with easy.

Kobe isn't better than Durant, stop it.

He's definitely 3rd but an argument could be made for CP3

You guys kill this thread every time with this crap. It'll be another 3 pages before this will start to die down now. :smh:

Kobe is 2/3.

Kobe isn't better than Durant, stop it.

He's definitely 3rd but an argument could be made for CP3

Yea an argument definitely could be made for cp3, i actually flip flop back & forth between those two for that 3rd spot. You can't go wrong either way

:lol: a 3 game winning streak against the 11th seed, 10th seed and your rival at home the day of the memorial service for your dead owner and N's lose they mind

They were losing against those teams early on in the year though and a W is a W, which makes them one more W closer to getting in...That's all that matters.

Last edited:
Cavs coming back from 18 down at half to take a lead by 1 at the end of 3rd :nerd:
It will be an interesting 4th quarter for sure.

:lol: a 3 game winning streak against the 11th seed, 10th seed and your rival at home the day of the memorial service for your dead owner and N's lose they mind

You gonna let Laker fans live, bruh?
Just wait for Lakers fans to respond with how many rings they personally have won.

Lakers fan will always live on forever!

Aren't you trying to be a Lakers fan though on the low?

Playing both sides for the lulz. :smh:

You gonna let Laker fans live, bruh?
Just wait for Lakers fans to respond with how many rings they personally have won.

Lakers fan will always live on forever!

Aren't you trying to be a Lakers fan though on the low?

Playing both sides for the lulz. :smh:
Best believe if I become a Lakers fan I will be flashing the bling every chance I get :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom