Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lebron still remains the best in the world, KD at #2 with kobe at the #3 is spot which is still impressive because he's 34

can't see lebron going to cleveland until Dwade is at least 34-35. I'm guessing he'll play until 2016 for the heat then finish his career with the Cavs with a huge paycut.

You must be a Miami Heat bystander if you think he's going to make decisions based off that sucker that wears #3 on that team..

You must be a Miami Heat bystander if you think he's going to make decisions based off that sucker that wears #3 on that team..

What are you talking about? He made the biggest decision of his life based off that "sucker" Dwyane Wade in 2010. Haha. What's stopping him from doing it again?

I'm usually on your side thug, and I do believe Lebron will go back to Cleveland, I just don't think he'll do it next summer. I see the Heat winning it this year and next year, so why the hell would he leave a championship team next summer?

I agree with the dude, Lebron will probably go back in 2016. This Heat team can win until then.

and you must be a Cavs fan...

*looks at avy*

oh.

Last edited:
The last shot Kobe made on VC was the same shot VC missed to beat the 76ers in the playoffs in '01 with the Raptors after he pump faked Tyrone Hill and ended up wide open.

What are you talking about? He made the biggest decision of his life based off that "sucker" Dwyane Wade in 2010. Haha. What's stopping him from doing it again?

I'm usually on your side thug, and I do believe Lebron will go back to Cleveland, I just don't think he'll do it next summer. I see the Heat winning it this year and next year, so why the hell would he leave a championship team next summer?

I agree with the dude, Lebron will probably go back in 2016. This Heat team can win until then.

Coupelt, even with our disagreements - I still respect and acknowledge your opinion. If the Heat are riding a 3-peat riding into a possible 4th - Than I can bet my soul LBJ doesn't leave the Heat. His next decision will be based on the fact of what Miami can put together to compete with the rest of the league. In 2014 - the Heat's most important players from that roster will all be in their 30's...meanwhile, the Cavs will be probably the youngest team in the league, by far.

Which team gives LBj the best chance to win going forward? It's the same predicitment the Cavaliers were in 2010, ironically enough.

I think 2016 doesn't provide enough certainty for Lebron to make a decision to ensure security and success. 2014 is a perfect time to depart Miami if he wants to.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom