Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Klay can attack though...Don't be fooled. I guess he just hasn't done that much in the NBA because he hasn't really had to develop that part just yet.

Coupelt, even with our disagreements - I still respect and acknowledge your opinion. If the Heat are riding a 3-peat riding into a possible 4th - Than I can bet my soul LBJ doesn't leave the Heat. His next decision will be based on the fact of what Miami can put together to compete with the rest of the league. In 2014 - the Heat's most important players from that roster will all be in their 30's...meanwhile, the Cavs will be probably the youngest team in the league, by far.

Which team gives LBj the best chance to win going forward? It's the same predicitment the Cavaliers were in 2010, ironically enough.

I think 2016 doesn't provide enough certainty for Lebron to make a decision to ensure security and success. 2014 is a perfect time to depart Miami if he wants to.

I'd love to see LeBron opt out next summer and go back to Cleveland and play with Kyrie.

But like I said and you just agreed, that's not happening if the Heat win the championship next year. And as much as I don't like to say this, the Heat are winning this year and next year.

The Thunder are they're only threat but the Heat make them look like cupcakes, Heat match up too well with the Thunder.

As long as LeBron is winning rings he's not leaving so fast. I hope I'm wrong but heirjordan seems right. 2016 seems like the perfect time for Lebron to go back because the Heat, literally, just started living up to their potential.

Last edited:
If Lebron wants more rings than Jordan it would be smarter to go back to Cleveland. Lets assume he gets 1 or 2 more giving him 2-3 total. The heat in 2015 will take a hit with the amount of vets on that team along with Wade leaving his prime. Lebron would be the only reason to be afraid of the Heat by then. Where as if he went to Cleveland his odds would not only be better but the odds will continue to grow every year with their youth and Kyrie being in his prime. If he goes to the Cavs I could see him matching or having more rings than MJ. It would be the smartest thing Lebron could do. He would have the most unique legacy we've ever seen. And he would be able to fix the only thing he's ever done wrong in his career by making "the decision"

It would literally be the basketball version of Lion King. Ironically Lebron has been symbolic of a Lion entering the league with his brand and being referred to as the King. If he returns to Cleveland he would be Simba. Left his people in tough times. Went to play with his pals Wade/Bosh aka Timon/Pumba. Then the King returns home and takes over the kingdom by owning the entire NBA winning 4/5 consecutive championships. How would that not be the most awesome sports story and legacy ever.

Last edited:
It wasn't that long ago I didn't watch basketball because I didn't name J.R. Smith my Sixth Man of the Year.

Good times.

roll.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif

GG man, thats a tough loss to take.

Last edited:
I've been saying for a minute, Derrick Williams needs to get out of Minnesota.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom