Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Warriors/Clippers would be a great series :pimp:

It would be, Clipps can beat GSW in a series no doubt in my mind
900x900px-LL-969f2cfc_egwh8l.gif

Last edited:
I've got the rockets, warriors, and lakers making it in the west. Portland and Utah out. if the lakers do make the playoffs, I think they'll be a problem, but it's hard to say right now, because they still have to actually make the playoffs. Dwight playing a lot better like he has been can turn their season around.

at this point though, I'm just hoping the Lakers miss the playoffs and Dwight gets fed up with the team and Kobe. probably Houston's only legitimate chance to sway him.

Stan van Gundy says Lebron is already better than Jordan.

LeBron is better than Jordan

LeBron plays against real competition at his position

Jordan's only competition in the 90s at the SG position is Reggie Miller :lol: and Clyde Drexler

Clyde was great..

Reggie Miller is overrated.. Just look at the stats.. I know stats don't tell all the story but c'mon Reggie was nothing

LeBron is the greatest basketball player of all time, it might take people some time to realize it

We are all WITTNESSing

We are lucky

inb4 insecure Jordan and Kobe stans

Reactions: Ube
Basketball was a LOT more physical in Jordans era. That fact alone earns Jordan more respect in my book. The league is all about protecting their assets so there's no way they would allow that type of physicality these days.

Lebron's footwork, ball handling and fluidity are nowhere near Jordans, wade or kobe's.

Lebron may be the most efficient ever, but not the most skilled by a long shot. His athleticism gives him an advantage over everyone in life. His skillset is definitely above average, but nowhere near the best.

Basketball was a LOT more physical in Jordans era. That fact alone earns Jordan more respect in my book. The league is all about protecting their assets so there's no way they would allow that type of physicality these days.

Lebron's footwork, ball handling and fluidity are nowhere near Jordans, wade or kobe's.

Lebron may be the most efficient ever, but not the most skilled by a long shot. His athleticism gives him an advantage over everyone in life. His skillset is definitely above average, but nowhere near the best.

THIS. Jordans footwork and craftiness was on a whole nother level. Bron is great but he is not as fun to watch or learn from as jordan or even kobe

THIS. Jordans footwork and craftiness was on a whole nother level. Bron is great but he is not as fun to watch or learn from as jordan or even kobe

Jordan's footwork is overrated

LeBron's footwork is AMAZING, how you think he gets by his defenders so easily

I'm not trying to diss Jordan, he was good.. He just wasn't better than LeBron is, and that's why he says stuff like Kobe is better than LeBron

Jordan is a salty old man

Trucker Dave must be trolling. Lebron's footwork is average. He gets by his defenders so easily because his gait is so much longer than a 6'4 sg, not to mention he's blazing fast.

It's like a 9'8" center coming to the league. He's going to catch every oop that comes near him and finish the game with 75 and 52 rebounds a night. In terms of efficiency and numbers he's a BEAST... but is he more skilled than hakeem or shaq? No.

Trucker Dave must be trolling. Lebron's footwork is average. He gets by his defenders so easily because his gait is so much longer than a 6'4 sg, not to mention he's blazing fast.

It's like a 9'8" center coming to the league. He's going to catch every oop that comes near him and finish the game with 75 and 52 rebounds a night. In terms of efficiency and numbers he's a BEAST... but is he more skilled than hakeem or shaq? No.

I'm not trollin papi

I think LeBron has great footwork

What's so good about Jordan's footwork?

Only impressive Jordan footwork I seen was when he was stuck in the corner and then dunked on Ewing

Look at Jordan's footage while his back is to the defender. The craftiness and savvy was almost unparalleled. Kobe comes close but he's basically mimicking what he learned from the master.

I see lebron attempting trickery such as this but his execution falls short, greatly. It's difficult to compare players that are two totally different positions anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom