Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
What's Melo doing in there?
roll.gif

one of those things is not like the other....

I never said anything was wrong with speaking properly, i was merely saying that he doesn't sound natural speaking this way. If you don't understand, then i don't know how to make you understand. Rck knows what I'm talking about.

This has nothing to do with race or that cornball nonsense. For example, i cant wait for jason terry to become a commentator /analyst. Very articulate and great energy. Whether he talks that way ordinarily or not, IT DOESN'T SOUND FORCED. He's clearly a natural.
I still get what youre saying. CWebb is trying hard to sound the way he sounds instead of letting it come out naturally. You can see how he really speaks when he gets excited about something and breaks character like this in that video where he went AHHHHH for like 30 seconds which I cant seem to find.

I dont believe that MKG story for one second, either he let Jordan win, or Jordan is telling him to say that in order to feed his ego.

I never said anything was wrong with speaking properly, i was merely saying that he doesn't sound natural speaking this way. If you don't understand, then i don't know how to make you understand. Rck knows what I'm talking about.

This has nothing to do with race or that cornball nonsense. For example, i cant wait for jason terry to become a commentator /analyst. Very articulate and great energy. Whether he talks that way ordinarily or not, IT DOESN'T SOUND FORCED. He's clearly a natural.
I still get what youre saying. CWebb is trying hard to sound the way he sounds instead of letting it come out naturally. You can see how he really speaks when he gets excited about something and breaks character like this in that video where he went AHHHHH for like 30 seconds which I cant seem to find.
[rule]I dont believe that MKG story for one second, either he let Jordan win, or Jordan is telling him to say that in order to feed his ego.

It was prolly a game of horse because MKG can't shoot for ****.

It was prolly a game of horse because MKG can't shoot for ****.

Oh please, if ya'll don't believe Jordan can beat MKG (a rookie) in one on one ya'll are delirious. All Jordan would have to do is post his skinny butt, pump fake and use his post moves to shoot fadaways and up and unders. It's one on one, not a full court game.

Oh please, if ya'll don't believe Jordan can beat MKG (a rookie) in one on one ya'll are delirious. All Jordan would have to do is post his skinny butt, pump fake and use his post moves to shoot fadaways and up and unders. It's one on one, not a full court game.
mkg is a 6'7 young man..probably not even 21 yet...lol..aint enough old man strength in the world for a 50 year old to move him..trust me, mj can back him down all he wants...mkg wont move..physically no 50 year old is checking a 21 year old..especially a 21 year old pro athlete..

plus if kidd gilchrist gets the rock first its a wrap...

mj cant stop that man off the dribble...

honestly dont think mj can beat him 1on1..

mkg is a 6'7 young man..probably not even 21 yet...lol..aint enough old man strength in the world for a 50 year old to move him..trust me, mj can back him down all he wants...mkg wont move..physically no 50 year old is checking a 21 year old..especially a 21 year old pro athlete..

Well, MKG said himself MJ beat him, so I'll take his word for it before I take some of ya'll

Melo knows MJ cause of the JB connection, I think he mentioned something about going to MJs house in the past to watch film. But yeah, I bet dude was real quiet, just laughing at the jokes and ishh :lol:

Last edited:
I think it's more of MJ Kobe and Lebron talking **** to each other more than anything but what could they actually be saying cause ain't none of em ****** with MJ 6/6

Well, MKG said himself MJ beat him, so I'll take his word for it before I take some of ya'll
Imagine if he said he didnt? 

A. No one would believe him most likely

B. If they did believe him, they would take that story and run with it, calling him the MJ Killer or the True Next Jordan or some other nonsense

C. People would make fun of him for taking a game against a 50 year old seriously

D. It didnt happen.

This is grade A Ducktales

I'd love to hear what was being said at MJ's party :lol:

I'd also wanna see that 1 on 1 game with a 50 year old Jordan beating a 20 year old MKG :lol:

haven't seen any vids yet

mj, kobe bryant, carmelo anthony, lebron james michael jordan's 50th birthday party, #MJ50 nba 2013 all-star weekend

This just had to be epic...all the trash talking in that circle.
The security must have been hard at work that night too :lol:

What's Melo doing in there?

Haha.

I'm a Knick fan but I can't front, he shouldn't be in that circle.
MJ probably just had him in there cuz he's part of Team Jordan :\

I don't know why everyone thinks that MJ-MKG 1on1story is so hard to believe.

MKG can't shoot and MJ at 50 years old is still in great basketball shape as evidenced by this video that was shot two months ago

A video of Jordan doing footwork drills and defending the post for 15 seconds proves he's in GREAT BASKETBALL SHAPE :lol:

I could probably post a 15 second video of me doing various shooting and dribbling drills and that could probably prove I belong in the NBA

Money ain't even at 218 yet! Not even close to it

Last edited by a moderator:
If anything.. Lebron probably was the one just nodding and smiling when they really went at it.. i don't think LeBron is trash talker

Ok I know I exaggerated about his conditioning :lol:

but I'm sure his fadeaway is still effective enough to win a game every once in a while

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom