Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you being serious right now? I'm really not sure if youre serious
Mark Jackson was TERRIBLE, I would mute the TV watching games he was a part of 
mean.gif

No issues with C-Webb @ all personally.

Imagine if he said he didnt? 

A. No one would believe him most likely
B. If they did believe him, they would take that story and run with it, calling him the MJ Killer or the True Next Jordan or some other nonsense
C. People would make fun of him for taking a game against a 50 year old seriously
D. It didnt happen.

This is grade A Ducktales

Okay your right, and Michael Kidd-Gilcrist is wrong.

Okay your right, and Michael Kidd-Gilcrist is wrong.

The way I see it is that it's a no-win situation for MKG. If he beats Jordan, then everyone will say "well, an NBA player in his early 20s should beat a 50-year-old guy". If he loses, then it's "haha, MKG couldn't even beat a 50-year-old". Thus, I just don't care about this story one bit. The outcome is meaningless. It's just another stupid thing for the media to latch onto during downtime of All-Star Weekend.

MJ probably beat MKG

In a game of horse that is

No way MJ can keep up with a young gun like MKG in a 1 on 1 game

MJ is a heavy smoker and smoker tend to run out of breath really fast.

it might have been just pull up jumpers.....if thats the case then I can see MKG losing cause he really can't shoot...like its terrible

MJ probably beat MKG

In a game of horse that is

No way MJ can keep up with a young gun like MKG in a 1 on 1 game

MJ is a heavy smoker and smoker tend to run out of breath really fast.

He smokes cigars not cigarettes. You don't inhale Cigar smoke, so it doesn't effect your lungs. He was smoking cigars in his prime. Come on :lol:

No one is saying Michael can keep up with MKG physically, the reason it's easy to believe MJ could have beaten MKG is because 1 on 1 doesn't require much physical activity. Once Jordan posts him it's a wrap. MJ would be fade-away, pump fake, go up and under all day. Not to mention Michael Jordan's triple-threat.

Michael still has feet right? they may be a hell of alot slower but he still has to many moves that a rookie like MKG hasn't seen yet in his 3 months in the NBA.

mj still got the fadeaways, and he doing it in jeans, too! Lol

melo cant sit at the lunch table unless he got a ring

Last edited:
If anything.. Lebron probably was the one just nodding and smiling when they really went at it.. i don't think LeBron is trash talker

“They don’t seem to want to talk any trash,” Kobe shrugged. “I say everything to LeBron. He says nothing back. He just laughs. There’s no banter back and forth. I guess it’s a generational thing. When I first came into the league, the trash talk was downright cutthroat.”

Last edited:
i keep hearing reports that KB24 will be retiring in 2 years.... i just dont see it

Probably will because him getting another ring is not happening

The only way i see him still playing is to pass kareem on the scoring list

thats not even why though, he doesnt want to play the game when hes not as good as he is right now.

he doesnt want to be an old man, 6th man, etc, etc

I've noticed players getting dark spots around the frontal bone by the eyebrows and always thought it was some type of peds but who knows

What is Kawhi Leonards ceiling?

Superstar.

Consider this: Leonard is one of just three NBA players currently shooting above 49 percent from the floor, 40 percent from three-point land and 83 percent from the free-throw stripe. The other two members of this elite club are Kevin Durant and Steve Nash. Pretty good company for a guy who is best known for his defense.
Read more at http://www.hoopsworld.com/kawhi-leonard-an-unassuming-star-in-the-making/#8cvmlO7mozx0vqex.99

Last edited:
nah he wont be a super star. but he was will a very good player, loved him since his rookie year

homie is NICE :pimp:

For the poster saying he wont be a star. Coach POP has a different take.

Question: What kind of season do you see Kawhi Leonard having next season? Also, where do you see him in five years?

GP: I think he’s going to be a star. And as time goes on, he’ll be the face of the Spurs I think. At both ends of the court, he is really a special player. And what makes me be so confident about him is that he wants it so badly. He wants to be a good player, I mean a great player. He comes early, he stays late, and he’s coachable, he’s just like a sponge. When you consider he’s only had one year of college and no training camp yet, you can see that he’s going to be something else

http://www.nba.com/spurs/features/120830_pop_mailbag

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

all these dudes late to All Star practice...... Wonder whos all hungover

Kyrie basically sonning Craig Sager about the plastic bag basketball 
laugh.gif

Status