Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mods can suspend people from individual threads... I say let's have an experiment and see how much better the thread is without certain members for a week

Last edited:
Mods can suspend people from individual threads... I say let's have an experiment and see how much better the thread is without certain members for a week
How about you just let the MODS do their jobs?

Im sure they dont need any suggestions from you. One poster on here wanted a movie thread in S&T. Cause you know that make sense.
mean.gif
tumblr_mht5oljr7a1qexr74o2_r1_500.gif

I swear ACBoyz and Flyer than Delta are the same person. The word choice and sentence structure are the same and its the same thing over and over with them. Seriously give it a rest. The Spurs havent won in 5, whooptee doo, the Lakers havent won in 3. DBD is talking about the present day NBA and you guys are harping on things that happened a decade ago as if that creates a legitimate counter argument. Again, give it a rest.

Please do

U did read his post right? Hes counting finals mvps n bringing up the past jus like others.

Im sure they dont need any suggestions from you. One poster on here wanted a movie thread in S&T. Cause you know that make sense. :smh:

And that movie thread got moved to General after being in S&T for 2 years. I wonder if that happened from the mods just "doing their jobs"? Somehow I doubt it.

Everytime the Lakers have a game the thread goes this way now. It really is annoying

blame your best friend for that. son cant keep the lakers out his mouth. thank god for the ignore button though. ignored 3 dudes on here and the thread aint so bad

I swear ACBoyz and Flyer than Delta are the same person. The word choice and sentence structure are the same and its the same thing over and over with them. Seriously give it a rest. The Spurs havent won in 5, whooptee doo, the Lakers havent won in 3. DBD is talking about the present day NBA and you guys are harping on things that happened a decade ago as if that creates a legitimate counter argument. Again, give it a rest.

Please do
THIS
Yes please
smokin.gif
tumblr_mb987fu7Nw1qzyvvjo1_500.gif

Im sure they dont need any suggestions from you. One poster on here wanted a movie thread in S&T. Cause you know that make sense. 
mean.gif
And that movie thread got moved to General after being in S&T for 2 years. I wonder if that happened from the mods just "doing their jobs"? Somehow I doubt it.
Exactly

Last edited:

Please do
U did read his post right? Hes counting finals mvps n bringing up the past jus like others.
I hope you enjoy kobe waste away these last couple of years ACB.
smokin.gif

Team leader cant even get his with out Gasol or shaq.
Kobe is one up on Duncan. Sorry kid. Duncan is washed up.
That is the post that started this whole thing. If someone is talking about present and future day Lakers why is this the first response. Why not talk about how the team can make a move, let dwight heal, etc etc, but instead this is the point that he chose to go with, one that wasnt a real rebuttal to what DBD and has no bearing on the current conversation. If this is a legitimate argument where is the line drawn? Extrapolate it and it makes the Celtics immune to any slander cause people can just go "Most rings ever LOLOLOLOL".
Everytime the Lakers have a game the thread goes this way now. It really is annoying

blame your best friend for that. son cant keep the lakers out his mouth. thank god for the ignore button though. ignored 3 dudes on here and the thread aint so bad
Who isnt talking about them though? This is the biggest story in basketball this year. This is an implosion for the ages

My request to have people banned from threads wasnt in regards to DBD, I really dont think hes bad for the thread (inb4 bias)

Last edited:

the only way mods can ban you from a certain thread is if a bunch of people report a certain individual to them. This board is so not in unison that it can never happen other than with team season threads and threads invaded by coach hubie(god rest his soul lol)

Im sure they dont need any suggestions from you. One poster on here wanted a movie thread in S&T. Cause you know that make sense. :smh:

You ever thought about PMing METH?

You do know METH is the Washington Wizards season THREAD STARTER in S&T right?

Im sure he lurk the thread and saw the thread title wasn't matching the conversation in that thread.

Last edited:

That is the post that started this whole thing. If someone is talking about present and future day Lakers why is this the first response. Why not talk about how the team can make a move, let dwight heal, etc etc, but instead this is the point that he chose to go with, one that wasnt a real rebuttal to what DBD and has no bearing on the current conversation. If this is a legitimate argument where is the line drawn? Extrapolate it and it makes the Celtics immune to any slander cause people can just go "Most rings ever LOLOLOLOL".

Who isnt talking about them though? This is the biggest story in basketball this year. This is an implosion for the ages

keep telling yourself that champ. the kid loves to talk about kobe and lakers. you no better with defending his garbage crap and giving him props.

so dont cry about these threads getting like this ONLY when the lakers are losing...

You ever thought about PMing METH?

You do know METH is a the Washington Wizards season THREAD STARTER in S&T right?

Im sure he lurk the thread and saw the thread title wasn't matching the conversation in that thread.

Funny how nobody accused you of anything, yet you felt compelled to point the finger at Method Man. But you're probably right. Sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom