Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
FInals MVP

Duncan 3
kobe 2

Shaq won the 1st 3.

INB4 the western confrence finals was "the real finals:frown:"

Kobe gonna be watching the playoffs this year. Tim Duncan doesn't know that FEEL brah.

Yea Right. Duncan know exactly how it feel to watch the playoff. Tim Duncan also sure know how it feel when Kobe was taking a crap on them Spurs during his three peat and two peat.

By the way how come your excellent brand of basketball can't even win back to back? I thought the Spurs is the go to style of basketball?

Duncan never know how to win back to back :lol:

Oh and the West finals was the real finals.

It feel much better to beat the Spurs from 00-02 than the crappy Nets, Philly and Pacers :tongue:

Last edited:
Laker fans

tumblr_inline_mh1p9qhAdY1rsbsc5.gif
roll.gif

Everytime the Lakers have a game the thread goes this way now. It really is annoying

roll.gif

Chauncey is lights out right now. He must have been shooting a lot while he was out injured.

CP3 asking for the tech was disgusting :lol:

Great way to close out the Q. I'm waiting for kobe to go into God mode.

Mods can suspend people from individual threads... I say let's have an experiment and see how much better the thread is without certain members for a week

I swear ACBoyz and Flyer than Delta are the same person. The word choice and sentence structure are the same and its the same thing over and over with them. Seriously give it a rest. The Spurs havent won in 5, whooptee doo, the Lakers havent won in 2 going on 3. DBD is talking about the present day NBA and you guys are harping on things that happened a decade ago as if that creates a legitimate counter argument. Again, give it a rest.

Mods can suspend people from individual threads... I say let's have an experiment and see how much better the thread is without certain members for a week
Please do

Last edited:

How about you just let the MODS do their jobs?

Im sure they dont need any suggestions from you. One poster on here wanted a movie thread in S&T. Cause you know that make sense. :smh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom