Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you're a fan of basketball, you have to appreciate watching the execution of the Spurs. Of course they're are more exciting teams but they have the wins & rings, you gotta respect that.

Damon Jones - 2006 Flourisher of The Year

Westbrook and Durant played 90 minutes. Wade and LeBron played 70, Just one of many coaching decisions that Brooks lost

I hope Dwight gets hurt, only to tough it out and play in the all star game on Sunday 
laugh.gif

Spurs gon spur. Win the west, lose to a younger faster team in the playoffs

If you're a fan of basketball, you have to appreciate watching the execution of the Spurs. Of course they're are more exciting teams but they have the wins & rings, you gotta respect that.

What execution? They couldnt' even win back to back. :lol:

I
Hey_

While the Thunder organization doesn't really do anything reactionary,

Sam Presti has to make a move.

Julius F. Wrek

I think it's more of Scott Brooks drastically changing his rotations. Thunder have so many athletic guys on their roster, yet half the time you got Perkins clogging the line. Might as well commit to small ball a la Heat full time

Last edited:
I hope you enjoy kobe waste away these last couple of years ACB. :smokin

Team leader cant even get his with out Gasol or shaq.

Kobe is one up on Duncan. Sorry kid. Duncan is washed up.

FInals MVP

Duncan 3
kobe 2

Shaq won the 1st 3.

INB4 the western confrence finals was "the real finals:frown:"

Kobe gonna be watching the playoffs this year. Tim Duncan doesn't know that FEEL brah.

How long till the wins of yesteryear don't matter? I don't hear the bulls brining those up or the lakers.

I don't love or hate the spurs, solid team. Boring? Well that's a matter of opinion.

Thats crazy how griffin improved his game in his what 4 seasons n dwight been in the league about twice as long n is twice as bad

AC you need to go worry about the present Lakers and what's happening now and stop trolling this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom