Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have been saying this all season, The Oklahoma City Thunder don't have a shot at winning the championship this season. They're not better then they were last year, they've became worse, while every single one of their contenders (Heat, Clippers, Spurs, etc) have gotten better. Thunder may become the Blazers of the early 90's if they don't make some changes in the next year or two. God damn what the hell were they thinking trading Harden, should have just amnestied Perkins.

What's the point of even watching the season, we all know the Heat are winning in it, Lol.

Seems like this game has been on for 5 hours now.
laugh.gif

2.5 hours of OKC shooting free throws.

:smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: It's over for the Thunder. They need to blow this team up and trade KD & Russ while they still have value.

lol they shot themselves in the foot when they let go of Harden

He was the best get to the rim for them.

Kevin Martin can't do that

Hey_

While the Thunder organization doesn't really do anything reactionary,

Sam Presti has to make a move.

Julius F. Wrek

Hey at least you'll have time to enjoy some GREAT SPURS basketball. :pimp:

Cant say the same for the lakers. :lol:

You mean the type of basketball that is so boring no one want to watch? Remember yall have the lowest NBA final rating lol. Even when yall were good nobody want to tune in and watch lol.

You mean the type of basketball that is so boring no one want to watch? Remember yall have the lowest NBA final rating lol. Even when yall were good nobody want to tune in and watch lol.

this ain't the WWF who cares?

I'd take a boring *** knicks team that could win

dantoni is known for excitement and he hasn't won ****. If the lakers were boring and fed the post and slowed their pace they'd probbaly be better

either way the spurs now don't the same way

I hope you enjoy kobe waste away these last couple of years ACB. :smokin

Team leader cant even get his with out Gasol or shaq.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom