Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
perkins giving brooks enough hope to play him? :lol: :smh:

how u getting outrebounded?

Last edited:
Westbrook is about to have a meltdown
No he isn't. Unlike everyone else, maybe Perk too, he isn't scared and giving up early. Heat own the Thunder mentally, even KD goes into full ***** mode. It also doesn't help we have a coach who just will not adjust no matter how much data suggests that he should. Every coach in the NBA knows you can exploit Brooks's stubbornness with lineups

iJOTcY06nc2qz.gif

so now i gotta hope the spurs can somehow beat the heat?
Spurs aren't escaping the West.
Looks at sig
so now i gotta hope the spurs can somehow beat the heat?
Spurs aren't escaping the West.
they ARE the west
Zyzz Brah.

On a serious note in terms of the West, we have the best chance of beating Miami, at the very least our coach will actually adjust the line ups instead of being stubborn and causing his team to lose because he wont just move stuff around. We have the size to contend with them and our offense is predicated on ball movement which gives Miami issues, and we have shooters galore. Our PG will penetrate all the way towards the basket and either attack or kick to the open man as opposed to driving to the point of the foul line and taking the mid range jumper every single time.

Westbrook is the only Thunder player that is playing well

Last edited:
Outside of SPURS players Lebron James is my fav player.

Dude is NASTY. :smh:

WITNESS.

Last edited:
haters gon hate

Nah, you know what? If the Spurs get to the Finals I'll be the first to come in and admit I was wrong. I have no problem doing that.

I just don't believe they're going to take out the Thunder when they need to in the playoffs.

I just don't believe they're going to take out the Thunder when they need to in the playoffs.

This. The Spurs were rolling in the playoffs last season and had me convinced they were the best in the West. Then they got handled by OKC. Don't see why this season should be different.

Last edited:
Reggie Miller is the EPITOME of the "when getting a job it's not what you know it's who you know". Son's voice is on sinus infection year round.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom