Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone else catch when you could clearly hear someone say "effin... a-hole" during the broadcast tonight? I think it was Kobe, but I'm not sure.

Thunder Lose, Lakers Lose… Spurs still have the best record in the NBA and I don't see any team eliminating them this year the way we are playing! Good Night I'm a happy man!

I read this exact post last year. They'd won like 41 of 45 and then lost 4 straight when it mattered.

Flop City

2z52a0h.jpg

GG. Man, CP has quietly been putting up really impressive numbers since he came back from his injury. Didn't even realize he had 23 and 13 tonight until just now. LeBron may be running away with the MVP race right now, but CP deserves a vote or two.

GG. Man, CP has quietly been putting up really impressive numbers since he came back from his injury. Didn't even realize he had 23 and 13 tonight until just now. LeBron may be running away with the MVP race right now, but CP deserves a vote or two.

Good game you 2. Paul has been amazing, he was lovin Nash gaurdin him. :lol:

Shaq another shot at Dwight. :lol:

Last edited:
Damn, old school. Inside going in on Olden Polynice for his fake cop routine. That was way back.

Michael Jordan is still a master of the media and words. He said.

"Ill go with Kobe, Kobe's got 5, 5 is more than 1"

What Jordan is really saying is, "I got 6, and 6 is more than 5 and 1, cause I know damn sure Kobe's not getting another one. Oh, and I did it in 12 years"

Maybe I'm reaching with the last sentence, haha. MJ still got it tho :smokin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom