Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
**** tomorrow's games are so good, god damn valentines day...

I'm going to try to play that romantic, let's eat at home play, hope it works...

Last edited:
:lol: hollins tried to make it look accidental afterwards (replay looked like he was going for the ball and not Lin tho!).

BTW Sacre>Bazemore :smokin

Last edited:
what would kicking the ball do??? 
laugh.gif

dude is dumb and possibly racist

Not saying he was right but he might avoid suspension after the league reviews the call.

Last edited:
Time for the Blazers to tank the season. And Terry Stotts might be one of the worst hires ever. The guy has no idea how to set up a bench rotation if his life depended on it.

Bruh, Greg Popp couldn't get a lick out of that bench.

Name me one guy who'd get minutes on a contender that comes off their bench.

Hell, no one on their bench would even play with a Playoff team.

Hollins kicking Lin like they're the team down 16.. :rofl:

What a damn goof...

On Vince Carter.

I mean, I normally wouldn't have said yes, but he's going to end up Top-25 All-Time in scoring, barring a career ending injury soon. As long as he plays the next 1-2 seasons, Top-25 in scoring is pretty much a lock. As someone else said, it's kind of weird to think of him as a HOFer, but everyone else ahead of him is a HOFer.

Rudy might show out for the rest of the year but I would wager a pretty penny he comes back down to earth to finish out that contract. Yeah he hit some game winners, that's great. Dude is shooting something nasty. Smh

Some of you guys are funny trying to prove how Memphis messed up after every single Raptor game. Grizzlies certainly lost some talent but Gay is clearly either not himself this year or is beginning to go the way of Joe Johnson.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom