Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Didn't Jonny Flynn have a solid rookie season?? How did he fall off so quick :lol:

Someone explain to me how the Spurs came into Chicago with their C squad and beat the Bulls.
laugh.gif
"When you outrebound somebody like we did and to be in the position we were in, we beat ourselves."

-Tom Thibodeau
eyes.gif
Yeah ok..... When you lose to a team that didnt get an offensive rebound until game was basically over that just means that said team is better than yours. This Spurs team that was out there last night could make the playoffs every year

Guess embedding videos doesn't work on NT Mobile. This was what I was trying to post. Dirk doing the Harlem shake:

Last edited:
P...I saw you mentioned a stretch-4 as a need for the Wizards going forward (and I agree)....who do you think could fit that bill for the team? I don't expect any major moves to be made during this deadline other than possibly moving Crawford/Booker/Ves...I'm not sure what they'd net in return.

I was on the Ilyasova bandwagon last year and wished they made a play for him.

For what I hope to be many times over the course of his career, I will say again.. Andre Drummond is awesome.
Andre Drummond is playing the drums to rehab his back

The Pistons understand his importance to their future and want to make sure his time away from the team doesn't undermine his development. With that in mind, they're not letting him spend time away from the team. In fact, to improve his health 
and 
keep him involved in daily activities, they're having him play the drums during practices.

The Drummond drum beat served two purposes. It is helping his sore back get better and it also is a way for Drummond to keep connected with his team. He will be with teammates every day during his rehabilitation. Step one was beating on a drum that he carried with him throughout the game-day practice.

The idea is to strengthen his core by keeping his back straight while he taps on the drums.
Apparently, they're bongos. 

Wait, so Drummond's drummin? :lol:

Sounds like a leftover Bynum story.

People forgot how difficult it is to project defenders in Boeheim's zone, people thought Flynn and Wes Johnson would be plus defenders on the next level turns out we were wrong.

For what I hope to be many times over the course of his career, I will say again.. Andre Drummond is awesome.
Andre Drummond is playing the drums to rehab his back

The Pistons understand his importance to their future and want to make sure his time away from the team doesn't undermine his development. With that in mind, they're not letting him spend time away from the team. In fact, to improve his health 
and 
keep him involved in daily activities, they're having him play the drums during practices.

The Drummond drum beat served two purposes. It is helping his sore back get better and it also is a way for Drummond to keep connected with his team. He will be with teammates every day during his rehabilitation. Step one was beating on a drum that he carried with him throughout the game-day practice.

The idea is to strengthen his core by keeping his back straight while he taps on the drums.
Apparently, they're bongos. 

Wait, so Drummond's drummin? :lol:

Sounds like a leftover Bynum story.

least he wasn't getting the computers 'putin

P...I saw you mentioned a stretch-4 as a need for the Wizards going forward (and I agree)....who do you think could fit that bill for the team? I don't expect any major moves to be made during this deadline other than possibly moving Crawford/Booker/Ves...I'm not sure what they'd net in return.

I was on the Ilyasova bandwagon last year and wished they made a play for him.
As a 12-15 MPG player, I think Matt Bonner works in the short and long-term. In six of his nine seasons, he's shot above 40% from three. Bonner also expires at the end of next season with Emeka Okafor and Trevor Ariza.

Was Jay Williams high/drunk when he crashed his motorcycle?

Not really surprised by his comments tho.

A few years ago Ron Artest said that he used to drink alcohol during games when he played for the Bulls..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom