Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm praying that for next season we have a coach who will understand how to utilize Steve properly and make him into the All-Star PG that he is.

I'm praying that for next season we have a coach who will understand how to utilize Steve properly and make him into the All-Star PG that he is.
Surely Mike D'Antoni the guy who made Nash 2x MVP doesn't know how to utilize him.

The real problem is the black hole known as kobe and the drama queen known as D12

:rofl:

this dude got love on his mind :rofl:

Danny Ainge gotta pick up a guard or two off the market cause this is getting ridiculous how the Celtics are getting injured every other game. Byron Mullens has a ton of talent. Give that kids props y'all. Celtics gonna go on another win streak after the All-Star break. Probably get that 4th-5th seed!

Danny Ainge gotta pick up a guard or two off the market cause this is getting ridiculous how the Celtics are getting injured every other game. Byron Mullens has a ton of talent. Give that kids props y'all. Celtics gonna go on another win streak after the All-Star break. Probably get that 4th-5th seed!

We need Tony Delk, Kenny Anderson, or Cassell to suit up.

Someone explain to me how the Spurs came into Chicago with their C squad and beat the Bulls. :lol:

For what I hope to be many times over the course of his career, I will say again.. Andre Drummond is awesome.

Andre Drummond is playing the drums to rehab his back
The Pistons understand his importance to their future and want to make sure his time away from the team doesn't undermine his development. With that in mind, they're not letting him spend time away from the team. In fact, to improve his health and keep him involved in daily activities, they're having him play the drums during practices.

The Drummond drum beat served two purposes. It is helping his sore back get better and it also is a way for Drummond to keep connected with his team. He will be with teammates every day during his rehabilitation. Step one was beating on a drum that he carried with him throughout the game-day practice.

The idea is to strengthen his core by keeping his back straight while he taps on the drums.
Apparently, they're bongos. 

Last edited:
How different would the sleeved jersey be for a player like Howard that wears those shoulder straps any way?

Should feel right at home

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom