Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
^^^ True, but I don't see the sleeved jerseys selling all that well to fans. Why spend 2 to 3X as much on a jersey when you can just get a t-shirt?
Same reason why we buy authentics over replicas. No one wants to be that guy.

Agreed with whoever said these Bulls commentators suck, this is the first year I really started paying attention to the quality of the commentators, and these guys are bad. Theyre not Hawks, Knicks, Pelicans, or Clippers bad, but theyre bad.

Gary Neal should be trade bait for us. So many teams need shooters and De Colo can fill his minutes if he goes and he will actually be a willing passer in the offense and can shoot

Adidas next move,

Dwight Howard waits with excitement

Last edited:
As if the Celtics needed any more injuries Leandro Barbosa was carried to the locker room with what looks like a serious knee injury.

Smh !! He been balling too. Hope hes aight.

Jeff Green been showing out as of late.

idea will get scrapped, players already have been complaining about it and they dont even play for the Warriors :lol:

Doubtful. Unless LeBron, Durant, and Kobe all complain then its going nowhere. They havent said which players are commentating on it, but if it isnt a superstar, no one will care, and let LeBron endorse this, then its happening regardless of what anyone else says
If adidas and the NBA can make money off of this, then nothing else matters.

it matters, if the players dont like or approve it then its pointless.

look at the composite ball, when half the league complains about it. guess what happened? NBA and everyone else made such a big deal introducing it and what not but it was a failure and they took it away because the main product (the players) didnt like it.

wanted to see what a heat jersey would look like :x

but you never know with these new crop of nba players, i mean they are wearing compression tights that stop at their ankle.

Last edited:
I'm honestly starting to think that Nate Robinson deserves to start somewhere. It more than likely is him getting the greenest of green lights here to shoot but hes been playing lights out these last few weeks. IDK how well he'd work out on a team where other people need the ball as much as he does though.

I'm honestly starting to think that Nate Robinson deserves to start somewhere. It more than likely is him getting the greenest of green lights here to shoot but hes been playing lights out these last few weeks. IDK how well he'd work out on a team where other people need the ball as much as he does though.

he's a very short two-guard. he is perfect coming off the bench. seen him with the w's and he really doesnt get others involved.

prepare to see dwight like this next year if he still is a laker with all his bajillion other accessories on. :lol:

he's a very short two-guard. he is perfect coming off the bench. seen him with the w's and he really doesnt get others involved.
Yeah thats where I saw the most of him, and why I know it probably wouldnt work out, prisoner of the moment post cause he was killing us. I sure do miss him i NBA 2k though, having to play Draymond Green every game
sick.gif
. I hate you Draymond Green
prepare to see dwight like this next year if he still is a laker with all his bajillion other accessories on.
laugh.gif
Cant forget about Melo

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom