Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
This Bulls play by play commentator
sick.gif

Someone needs to photoshop that Warriors jersey without sleeves and a white/blue trim, it'd be fire.

Brook Lopez is making Hibbert look silly :x Battle of the slowest bigs in the game.

Someone needs to photoshop that Warriors jersey without sleeves and a white/blue trim, it'd be fire.

Brook Lopez is making Hibbert look silly :x Battle of the slowest bigs in the game.

I've always thought Lopez was REALLY good...but hes killing Hibbert. I think Hansbrough or Mahinmi might be a better matchup

idea will get scrapped, players already have been complaining about it and they dont even play for the Warriors
laugh.gif
Doubtful. Unless LeBron, Durant, and Kobe all complain then its going nowhere. They havent said which players are commentating on it, but if it isnt a superstar, no one will care, and let LeBron endorse this, then its happening regardless of what anyone else says

Last edited:
Nets game almost in 4th and both teams got 49 Pts .. Lmaoo most boring game I ever seen in my life

Watchin this Bulls and Spurs game. I appreciate the effort but these fools trying to speak mandarin stay messing up the pronunciation 
laugh.gif

idea will get scrapped, players already have been complaining about it and they dont even play for the Warriors :lol:

Doubtful. Unless LeBron, Durant, and Kobe all complain then its going nowhere. They havent said which players are commentating on it, but if it isnt a superstar, no one will care, and let LeBron endorse this, then its happening regardless of what anyone else says
If adidas and the NBA can make money off of this, then nothing else matters.

^^^ True, but I don't see the sleeved jerseys selling all that well to fans. Why spend 2 to 3X as much on a jersey when you can just get a t-shirt?

As if the Celtics needed any more injuries Leandro Barbosa was carried to the locker room with what looks like a serious knee injury.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom