Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Suns with 48 at the end of 3 :x

3 and a half minutes into the 4th still at 48. 30% shooting.

Last edited:
Felton...

Dwill aint fat, he just looks weird :lol:

The Felton fat jokes are outdated - lockout season he was terrible but this year he's good.

DWill needs to cut down his body fat ASAP. CP3 just looks soft but he's still balling at elite levels - DWill has clearly lost a step and some lift. He should be doing everything he can to avoid a decline.

^garcia did just enough not to get in that poster Lol

wtf happened to reke, smh
dude was the ROTY and it seems like the kings dont know where to play him

The Felton fat jokes are outdated - lockout season he was terrible but this year he's good.

DWill needs to cut down his body fat ASAP. CP3 just looks soft but he's still balling at elite levels - DWill has clearly lost a step and some lift. He should be doing everything he can to avoid a decline.

Word d will better watch out cuz kyrie and jrue aint too far behind

To be fair to the Kings, Reke doesn't have a defined position.

He doesn't pass the ball for a PG, can't shoot well enough to be a SG and is not quite big enough to play SF.

Here's Lin's dunk.

I'm on my phone here at the game... My buddy is working the shot clock today, I'm pretty sure he ****** up :lol: should maybe have been a shot clock violation?

Somebody embed this for me

Last edited by a moderator:
Idk why the nets got away from the game plan. Brook hasn't even gotten touches since the mid third. Not complaining cause they let us win, but it was dumb

To be fair to the Kings, Reke doesn't have a defined position.

He doesn't pass the ball for a PG, can't shoot well enough to be a SG and is not quite big enough to play SF.

Than tyreke needs come off the bench for a good team in the Jamal Crawford type role

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom