Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
My boy has some good stories about Bevetta getting on his *** for the shot clock :lol:

so pretty much if Lakers want to make the playoffs, they need to win 70% of their remaining games

ruh roh

tumblr_mi1ixhtQuD1ruj0bpo1_1280.jpg

Just noticed the irony of the "DEFENSE" sign being visible

Last edited:
i dont even know how they take those pics like that. i dont like the pic because its Griff :lol:

is this real life
Since 2003, when James entered the league, Bryant has taken 525 more shots than James … and scored 86 fewer points than him.

is this real life

Since 2003, when James entered the league, Bryant has taken 525 more shots than James … and scored 86 fewer points than him.

why everyone hating on Kobe

leave the dude alone, one of the GOAT when its all said and done. anything negative dont matter. No player was perfect. Jordan wasnt perfect either.

Would the Lakers give us Steve Blake or Duhon (whichever shoots the 3 better) for Andre Miller? I'm sick of him.

I'd throw in Mozgov too but I don't think they have anything else we want

is this real life

why everyone hating on Kobe

leave the dude alone, one of the GOAT when its all said and done. anything negative dont matter. No player was perfect. Jordan wasnt perfect either.
I wasn't trying to hate...... just a very impressive fact IMO

Anyone that knows me, knows I <3 Kobe 
laugh.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom