Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Laettner wasn't better than Hansbrough? Not sure if serious.

What are we basing it off of? Numbers and awards? If so there is no argument to be made for Laettner. If y'all wanna talk "winning" that has nothing to do with how each of them performed individually and I'm a Duke supporter.
I'm basing it off of how good they were, not media-voted awards.. what did Hansbrough do other than make jerky post moves and shoot FTs? He had a 'decorated' career because he played in a weak era of college basketball where good players leave after 1-2 years. If Kevin Durant, Michael Beasley, Blake Griffin, etc had stayed in college four years we wouldn't even know who Tyler Hansbrough is.

Laettner was selected for the Dream Team in '92 solely based on his college career. Let me know when Hansbrough gets selected for anything, even the Select Team.

Last edited:

Spurs and Nets should never be allowed to play each other, it looks like a scrimmage in home and away jerseys.

Athletes are definitely better today but NCAA was so much better back then than today. Laettner is definitely better than Hansbrough

I wish me and Gronk could be best friends

Like I'd always be there for him and we could talk about the meaning of life. It'd be good times

It's too bad because I love watching a great big man work. That efficiency where you know a guy is just going to go to work down in the post... So much better than watching chuckers running around or trying to iso off the dribble every play.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom