Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Laettner was not a better player than Hansbrough and not even comparable to Kareem or Walton. He had great performances in the tournament and of course the Kentucky game but outside of that, his numbers/accolades can't hold up with Hansbrough.

Fine, then tack on his NBA career, which better than Hansbrough's will ever be. Still not in the hall.

@ChrisVernonShow That sad youtube video from Detroit of guy looking for Tayshaun? The Grizzlies have flown him here and he is front row! haha
roll.gif
I'ma have to listen to Verno tomorrow 
laugh.gif

Laettner was not a better player than Hansbrough and not even comparable to Kareem or Walton. He had great performances in the tournament and of course the Kentucky game but outside of that, his numbers/accolades can't hold up with Hansbrough.

Wait, what? Laettner not better than Hansbrough? ON WHAT PLANET????

I'm no Duke apologist or anything along those lines, but that's blasphemy.

Wait, what? Laettner not better than Hansbrough? ON WHAT PLANET????

I'm no Duke apologist or anything along those lines, but that's blasphemy.

Everyone just needs to agree that nobody is getting into the Hall of Fame based on college stats alone. The only person who comes close was Walton, but he was also an MVP and led his team to a title (and was part of another championship squad), so it was a combination of both.

I will never get the past 10 minutes of my life back trying to find an image of Christian Laettner's mother wearing a neck brace behind the Duke bench.

Today was the 1st day I have ever questioned the power of the internets

:smh:

In the modern era (preps to pros era), Laettner is far and away the best college player. In fact, going back even further, he might be the greatest college player ever (Jabbar and Walton are in the discussion as well). Yet, he's still not in the Hall. Again, if he's not in, then nobody else should be discussed.

Laettner wasn't better than Hansbrough? Not sure if serious.

I'm so glad that dude isn't all over TV anymore. With his awkward, herky-jerky ***. He was good at flopping.. I'll give him that. Most of his points came off FTs, good old ACC refs.

I will never get the past 10 minutes of my life back trying to find an image of Christian Laettner's mother wearing a neck brace behind the Duke bench.

Today was the 1st day I have ever questioned the power of the internets

mean.gif
what the hell 
roll.gif

Laettner wasn't better than Hansbrough? Not sure if serious.

What are we basing it off of? Numbers and awards? If so there is no argument to be made for Laettner. If y'all wanna talk "winning" that has nothing to do with how each of them performed individually and I'm a Duke supporter.

Last edited:
What are we basing it off of? Numbers and awards? If so there is no argument to be made for Laettner. If y'all wanna talk "winning" that has nothing to do with how each of them performed individually and I'm a Duke supporter.

Serious question...did you ever watch Laettner play when he was at Duke?

i don't think it can be questioned that laettner is the GOAT ACC player.

he put in work in a completely different era, when guys went to school for 3 years before jumping to the league. he made the Dream Team for a reason.

i can't stand Hansboroughs game btw.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom