Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
The man that cannot commit a foul meets the man nobody is allowed to touch lol.... Entertain me!

Last edited:
Random but Kobe has aged really well. Not even talking about how good he still is, but he still for the most part looks like his 17 year old self.

I agree. It is LeBron's award to lose. I still say they gave it to Rose that year since they were mad at LeBron for the Decision fiasco.

I'm fine with Rose's MVP. There was no clear cut winner that year. But now, it's just not even close.

This is gonna be like 1993 all over again. People sick of voting for LeBron, so they'll give it to KD because of OKC's record and whatnot. LeBron is just on another level though. It's absurd how well he's playing, on both ends.

NAHH

they love Lebron, if he deserves it he will get it everytime.

You guys think dwight reached his ceiling?
Yes. Even if he was fully healthy, his improvements the past few years haven't been substantial enough to think he'll make any kind of drastic improvement. 

He won't reinvent himself as a jump shooter, his footwork probably won't improve that much, and unless he bulks up (and lose part of his athleticism) he isn't going to start pounding away in the post. If and when he gets fully healthy, the best case is he'll be an elite defensive game changer who can get you 20 points a game but not a reliable offensive option in the clutch.

Considering their college careers, are Mario Chalmers, Tyler Hansbrough and JJ Reddick Basketball Hall of Famers?

Howard should be pissed off.

Lakers didnt even look his way basically the entire 2nd quarter

Dwight 2013/2014

Bill with a Fast & Furious reference!!!!! :pimp:

Magic begging for more drama. Jesus. :smh:

Last edited:
Sound like a fool saying TP should be MVP over LeBron it's not even close, yeah TP is having an MVP type season but I wouldn't even put him over KD let alone Bron

A Fool? Really? It's foolish to say the best player on the best team in the NBA at present is the MVP?

Foolish? Oh Okay :lol:

Come on man, If you are a true follower of the NBA, then there's no way that that train of thought is FOOLISH.

He has no other all stars (Still a good supporting cast though. None like Lebron or KD though) and has led his team to the best record in the L.

But it's foolish? :lol:

Ok too harsh on that word, statiscally Lebron may be having the best yr ever across the board it's really a landslide unless KD can finish with the best record in the league

I'm surprised Jalen didn't drop an obscure Big Daddy Kane reference. There's still time though, I guess.

Yes. Even if he was fully healthy, his improvements the past few years haven't been substantial enough to think he'll make any kind of drastic improvement. 

He won't reinvent himself as a jump shooter, his footwork probably won't improve that much, and unless he bulks up (and lose part of his athleticism) he isn't going to start pounding away in the post. If and when he gets fully healthy, the best case is he'll be an elite defensive game changer who can get you 20 points a game but not a reliable offensive option in the clutch.

Crazy how hes never improved his offensive game all these years

Biggest dude on the court with his athleticism cant dominate on the daily

Considering their college careers, are Mario Chalmers, Tyler Hansbrough and JJ Reddick Basketball Hall of Famers?

No.

...wut

What is so crazy about that? Its not the NBA Hall of Fame, and those are all time great college players

Especially Hansbrough

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom