Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Where is DBD?
nerd.gif
I hope he's ok                                                                  

Hey_

In regards to officiating, I imagine Heat fans are feelin' like Thunder fans were in the Finals.

Julius F. Wrek

Are Tyler and JJ really that great though? If more talented players didn't go one and done wouldn't they shatter their college numbers?

DC was 100% correct a few pages back about the working with hakeem thing. its the most overrated thing in sports. name any of the big men that has used his moves and started to score better in the NBA? big men dont have the foot work to do his moves.

Kobe and bron are the only guys that went to him and was able to add his moves to there game and benfit from it. because they have great footwork. most of these guys would be better off calling all them old *** Gtown centers and learning them moves or hell do like noah did and call Kareem

Hey_

In regards to officiating, I imagine Heat fans are feelin' like Thunder fans were in the Finals.

Julius F. Wrek

you are blind lol

everytime the lakers are competitive or winning people wanna cry about officiating.

but turn a blind eye whenever any other team gets shady calls in their favor

Are Tyler and JJ really that great though? If more talented players didn't go one and done wouldn't they shatter their college numbers?

That's a stupid argument, fact is they stayed, put up record breaking numbers, were All Americans and NPOY's.

Hansbrough is the leading scorer in ACC history, considering all the greats that have come through that conference, he was definitely great in college

Hey_

Julius F. Wrek
you are blind lol

everytime the lakers are competitive or winning people wanna cry about officiating.

but turn a blind eye whenever any other team gets shady calls in their favor
Psssh even now I ***** about the Lakers getting every call 
laugh.gif

Wheezy had to leave the game...
Probably for being a lil *****
Preliminary reports from a guy I know at the game is that he tried to fight a little kid
So I was right
laugh.gif
So I'm @ da Heat game right, rootin 4 da Lakers kuz dats my team & would u believe they got police 2 make me leave?! Wow! F#€k da Heat
— Lil Wayne WEEZY F (@LilTunechi) February 10, 2013

How the Lakers getting dominated on the boards by Miami of all teams?
laugh.gif

That last sequence with LeBron missing a FT and the deflection to hit a three had to be discouraging a bit.

This has been a very good game thus far.
pimp.gif

lil wayne is a laker fan??? lol

can someone please tell me what is up with antoni with an 8 man rotation for the 4th straight game? does this guy not know kobe, nash, jamison, blake, and artest are old?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom