Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I never said Tony was going to win the MVP I am saying that he deserves it.

Duncan is having a retro year true. But he's been in and out. Ginobli's age has caught up with him. Other than that, nothing but role players and players not close to All Star contention. No Ibaka's, No Wade's, No Bosh's, No Westbrook's, No Kevin Martin's, none of those caliber of players.

And the spurs have THE BEST RECORD IN THE NBA.

You put all of that together, and you get Tony Parker as the league's MVP. You cannot say that's not the stuff of MVP material i'm sorry.
Give this man a hand for speaking the truth. Sadly I have resigned to the fact that he will not come close to winning the award though, its just not happening.

Tiago Splitter, Time Duncan, Manu Ginobili last I checked were all really good at basketball.

Ginobili hasn't played well this year. Duncan has been in and out. And Tiago Splitter is...Tiago splitter.

Even if you want to credit those guys for playing with Parker, are they really better than what Lebron or Durant plays with? Really? Be honest.

Stop trolling. Just stop. Yall KNOW lebron deserves MVP so far

Why doesn't TP deserve it more than Lebron?

Lebron has two other all stars on his team.

KD has another all star in westbrook, and a fringe all star and all defensive guy in Ibaka.

TP has a bunch of role players who are good BECAUSE OF HIM. And they have the best record in the NBA so far.

No reason why TP doesn't deserve it more than Lebron.

Tiago Splitter, Time Duncan, Manu Ginobili last I checked were all really good at basketball.

Ginobili hasn't played well this year. Duncan has been in and out. And Tiago Splitter is...Tiago splitter.

Even if you want to credit those guys for playing with Parker, are they really better than what Lebron or Durant plays with? Really? Be honest.

is okay to credit TP's superior coaching staff if you're going to discredit his supporting cast?

serious question

LeBron is having the greatest stretch ever in front of half empty stadiums. The Lakers are playing the Heat, Kobe Vs LeBron.... In a half empty stadium. Its disgusting 

Last edited:
Great win for the Clipper today after getting debacled in Miami.

CP3 gonna CP3.
pimp.gif

Put da team on his back late in the 4th (as he usually does) when the Knicks were making their comeback attempt

Melo was absolutely absurd in the 3rd.
sick.gif
Thought he was going for 50 easy, maybe even 60, then Grant Hill happened.

The octogenarian made him a non-factor in the 4th quarter.

DBD must be like the villain in The Following. Training all these dudes to come out of nowhere and use ****** arguments to say their man deserves the MVP this year.

lebron's supporting team is trash. He's all alone out there. Basically like he was on the cavs. you didn't get the memo?

If OKC gets the better record in the WEST, he should get the MVP

Last edited:
is okay to credit TP's superior coaching staff if you're going to discredit his supporting cast?

serious question

You can credit it. But the coaches don't play the games. They play a part true, but at the end of the day Tiago is Tiago, Neal is Neal, Bonner is Bonner, if you get what I'm saying. No amount of coaching will change that and I think Pop is phenomenal by the way.

DBD must be like the villain in The Following. Training all these dudes to come out of nowhere and use ****** arguments to say their man deserves the MVP this year.

Why isn't TP the MVP?

I'm not asking why Lebron or Durant deserves it. I want to know why TP isn't the MVP this year. Explain.

Yeah Tiago Splitter is very good.

Duncan has played in most of the games, and has had an incredible year especially on defense.

Manu isn't as great as he usually is but he is still excellent.

Point is they have an incredibly deep and well constructed roster, shooters, defenders, finishers, all of them incredibly well coached, any argument supposing that Tony somehow has a weak supporting cast is just ludicrous.

Last edited:

serious question

You can credit it. But the coaches don't play the games. They play a part true, but at the end of the day Tiago is Tiago, Neal is Neal, Bonner is Bonner, if you get what I'm saying. No amount of coaching will change that and I think Pop is phenomenal by the way.

of course. coaches coach and players play. but you see how competitive the spurs are regardless of who is on the floor. we all saw that game against the Heat.

i'm not saying TP is a system guy, but that system is like PEDs for role players. under mike brown, danny green was lebron's dance partner. playing for Pop and he's a starter.

Why doesn't TP deserve it more than Lebron?

Parker- 20 PPG, 7.6 APG, 3 Reb, 53% FG, 39% from 3. best record in the West. Plays with arguably the best coach in the NBA and 2 HOF'ers

LeBron- 27 PPG, 7 APG, 8 RPG, 56% FG, 42% from 3. Best in the east. Plays with 3 HOF'ers and a average coaching staff.

Oh.

Last edited:
Why isn't TP the MVP?

I'm not asking why Lebron or Durant deserves it. I want to know why TP isn't the MVP this year. Explain.

The reasons given aren't enough? No matter how many times you type "HE HAS THE BEST RECORD IN THE LEAGUE" doesn't make him the MVP.

lebron's supporting team is trash. He's all alone out there. Basically like he was on the cavs. you didn't get the memo?

Jesus man, really?

Parker- 20 PPG, 7.6 APG, 3 Reb, 53% FG, 39% from 3. best record in the West. Plays with arguably the best coach in the NBA and 2 HOF'ers

LeBron- 27 PPG, 7 APG, 8 RPG, 56% FG, 42% from 3. Best in the east. Plays with 3 HOF'ers and a average coaching staff.

Oh.

Ginobili is not even close to HoF form THIS SEASON. Duncan has played well but like I said, is injured right now.

You just said Lebron plays with 3 HoF's....3 HALL OF FAMERS . Two of which are ALL STARS THIS SEASON.

Oh.

Stop using best record like the season is over. They have a half game lead on OKC, it's not the final standings.

Parker is playing great. But he's not out there alone, so stop exaggerating. Unfortunately, Lebron and Durant are having historically great seasons and their teams are right there at the top. They're the MVPs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom