Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mike D'Antoni also informed us on @TWCSportsNet that Dwight's been cleared to play for awhile...tonight he just decided to play...

Bang bang

the contestants for the 3pt shoot out were announced?
Paul George
Kyrie Irving
Steve Novak

Steph Curry
Ryan Anderson
Matt Bonner
no kyle korver or jj redick?
mean.gif

No Klay either?

Curry please don't trip over a rack and break your ankle :frown:

Last edited:
So the Nuggets aren't just really good, they're really fun to watch.

From Ty, to old-man Dre, to young Dre, to Manimal, to McGee, to Wilson, to Rooster, to quirkyass Brewer.

Amazing what a quick turnaround they've had since Melo left.

So the Nuggets aren't just really good, they're really fun to watch.

From Ty, to old-man Dre, to young Dre, to Manimal, to McGee, to Wilson, to Rooster, to quirkyass Brewer.

Amazing what a quick turnaround they've had since Melo left.
He's been my favorite player since he came in the league and I wouldn't even want him back on this squad. But we went from being 17-16 to 32-18 after we win tonight :smokin

Korver declined to spend time with his family. I'm unsure about Redick, but would have preferred him over George myself.

Yeah I really don't get Paul George. Much rather see Dunleavy, Juice, Klay, Ryan Anderson, JJ, Danny Green, Kevin Martin, or Randy Foye be in it.

Hell, LeBron James shoots better than Paul George.. :rofl:

What a big troll it would be for LeBron to perform in the three point contest but not the slam dunk… :rofl:

You wanna know what's nuts? It's pretty evident that LeBron isn't as good of a shooter as KD, but KD shoots 42.2% from three, and LeBron shoots 40.8%. LeBron also shoots an overall 55.6%, while KD is at 51.7%.

Personally, I'd still give MVP to LeBron. I don't care how many he's getting, he's deserved each any every MVP he's gotten.

Some years with Nash and Nowitzki, you could argue there were better players that year. But LeBron has been hands down the most valuable player.

Jordan and Brent Barry did it in different years though. Kenny Smith did the Dunk and 3 Point in the same year. Just went right from one event to the next. 
laugh.gif

Korver declined to spend time with his family. I'm unsure about Redick, but would have preferred him over George myself.

Yeah I really don't get Paul George. Much rather see Dunleavy, Juice, Klay, Ryan Anderson, JJ, Danny Green, Kevin Martin, or Randy Foye be in it.

Hell, LeBron James shoots better than Paul George.. :rofl:

What a big troll it would be for LeBron to perform in the three point contest but not the slam dunk… :rofl:

You wanna know what's nuts? It's pretty evident that LeBron isn't as good of a shooter as KD, but KD shoots 42.2% from three, and LeBron shoots 40.8%. LeBron also shoots an overall 55.6%, while KD is at 51.7%.

Personally, I'd still give MVP to LeBron. I don't care how many he's getting, he's deserved each any every MVP he's gotten.

Some years with Nash and Nowitzki, you could argue there were better players that year. But LeBron has been hands down the most valuable player.
Durant takes more threes, though.

Which also factors into their overall fg%. Durant is mainly taking midrange jumpers and threes and he's shooting 51%, that's ridiculous.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom