Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
why would lebron tweet that? he know damn well he isnt gonna enter the dunk contest. guess he wants people to continue to "beg" him

I like the dunk contest with 6 guys, I just need DeAndre Jordan in there instead of Faried

Last edited:
why would lebron tweet that? he know damn well he isnt gonna enter the dunk contest. guess he wants people to continue to "beg" him

This. I'm glad Kenny called him out for doing the same thing every year and never entering the contest.

Let me... grab a hammer and a wrench... tweak a couple things real quick...

"You guys win (We lose) one game and dudes come out the woodwork with pics. You guys lose (We win) and those dudes go back into hiding. :lol:"

There we go. :smokin

I'm watching Rudy Gay shoot contested midrange jumpers right now and last time I checked Lionel Hollins aint the coach.

1. Rudy Gay ******g stinks.
2. Regardless of what coach he had he loved taking mid range jumpshots.
3. The grizzlies were right to trade him.
4. rudy gay ******g stinks.
He doesn't stink. He's just not consistent and has the potential to be a great player if he put his mind to it/developed a superstar mentality. 

IDK what he did to you though. I own him in Fantasy and I'm not as salty as you. Your acting like dude boned your girl or something 
laugh.gif

So, someone mentioned Dirk Nowitzki's beard the other night...

They are doing a no-shave streak until they get to .500.

They might be hairy until this October.. :rofl:

Kaman will be a hideous mess. :x

Well he's a Raptors fan, so he's probably more invested in his performance than a fantasy owner.

I'm watching Rudy Gay shoot contested midrange jumpers right now and last time I checked Lionel Hollins aint the coach.

1. Rudy Gay ******g stinks.

2. Regardless of what coach he had he loved taking mid range jumpshots.

3. The grizzlies were right to trade him.

4. rudy gay ******g stinks.
He doesn't stink. He's just not consistent and has the potential to be a great player if he put his mind to it/developed a superstar mentality. 

IDK what he did to you though. I own him in Fantasy and I'm not as salty as you. Your acting like dude boned your girl or something :lol:
Just wait until someone mentions the addition of Rudy Gay means no Andrew Wiggins next ye...woops.

Let me... grab a hammer and a wrench... tweak a couple things real quick...

"You guys win (We lose) one game and dudes come out the woodwork with pics. You guys lose (We win) and those dudes go back into hiding.
laugh.gif
"

There we go.
smokin.gif
this is true 
laugh.gif

to be fair tho, even when yall win.... I'm still out there thumping the Lakers hater drum 
smokin.gif

Nuggets are running them out of the gym right now. Great defense, forcing turnovers.

Need to finish this one out strong.

This is beautiful. Everyone is finally playing together and the slow but good progression of Wilson is looking good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom