Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
before the clipper fans try & call me a hater im honestly just asking a question
when did bledsoe become mini-lebron? i heard it for the 1st time the last time he had a decent pre-season game & now again :nerd:
srs responses only plz
I heard it awhile ago based off him being built like a tank but I think that's it. And I always thought Deandre left texas A&M too soon but he's basically in the same boat as Javale. If they both get it together and hone their offensive skills and improve their defensive judgement then they both could be quite dominant one day. Because last season the top shot blockers per game was Ibaka was first, Javale was second, D12 was third and then Deandre was fourth. And since he's been in Denver under George Karl that bone head stuff will be cut to a minimum because theirs two 7 foot centers waiting to take his minutes if he resorts back to his old ways.

considering there are only like 10 centers in the NBA, its not that far fetched

And that's not actually what they said. They said, if he plays the whole season like he has been during this preseason, then he's in the conversation for top 6 centers in the league. I don't think they were saying he's there yet. At least that's what I got out of their comments.

If that's what happens, and he does put up the same kind of numbers during the regular season that he has been in the preseason, I think there will be argument for him at least cracking the top 10 centers in the league.

^ again?! isn't this his 2nd time in 2 weeks?!

All jokes aside, he must've stopped taking his bi-polar meds...I have a very close friend that goes through this...She thinks everything is fine while taking the meds & then gets convinced she doesn't need them anymore...Then you see the manic behavior slowly come back...Hope he can get it together...

before the clipper fans try & call me a hater im honestly just asking a question

when did bledsoe become mini-lebron? i heard it for the 1st time the last time he had a decent pre-season game & now again :nerd:

srs responses only plz

Crawford gave him that moniker in practice.

the end.

I would say good riddance except i know adam silver is next in line and hes just a younger version of stern without the funny arrogant smugness

He hasn't shown himself to be better than Howard, Bynum, Gasol, Duncan, Cousins, Jefferson, Gortat, Nene, Hibbert, Noah, Bogut, Horford and Monroe.
exactly!!

and in 27 minutes he AVG last year he also avg 3 fouls a game doing so. he cant stay on the floor because he fouls to much. clippers got to many guys to score to even think jordan can get more points

He hasn't shown himself to be better than Howard, Bynum, Gasol, Duncan, Cousins, Jefferson, Gortat, Nene, Hibbert, Noah, Bogut, Horford and Monroe.
6th, 14th, same thing.
laugh.gif
roll.gif

Clipper announcers calling Deandre Jordan a top 6 center...pardon me I had to laugh at that
They also said Blake is going to be a "not good, but GREAT, Dirk Nowitzki level" shooter by the end of this season
God I love Lawler and Mike Smith

Clipper announcers calling Deandre Jordan a top 6 center...pardon me I had to laugh at that
They also said Blake is going to be a "not good, but GREAT, Dirk Nowitzki level" shooter by the end of this season

that's what the shooting coach told the announcers when asked by them about blakes progress on his jumpshot don't get it twisted. :rolleyes

Last edited:
that's what the shooting coach told the announcers when asked by them about blakes progress on his jumpshot don't get it twisted.
eyes.gif
eyes.gif
 Then Mike Smith said Karl Malone was an "ok" shooter.
laugh.gif

I think he's going for that Bill Walton/Skip Bayless role...

I know you have to stick up for your team but you can atleast that he's pretty horrible.

Lawler will always be that dude tho.

that's what the shooting coach told the announcers when asked by them about blakes progress on his jumpshot don't get it twisted. :rolleyes

damn son u getting worse as the one spurs fan when defending your team. jesus... even protecting the announcers lol

Noble sees the same thing I do. :lol:

If you merely say the word Clipper he's quoting it, replying to it, defending it, elaborating on it.....

Breathe son. :rofl:

I have no problems with the Clippers or their fans, lawdog is levelheaded and cool... but when mjshoefanatic replies to every single reply and complains of haters all day long, that gets old quick.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom