Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thomas Robinson has actually really turned it around these last few weeks. Looking a lot more comfortable on the floor.
his rebounding has got better in a few games but he still cant score for ****
This is true. But he's actually scoring and actually using his strength/athleticism/quickness to his advantage..... before he'd just be turning the ball over 
laugh.gif

good to see yall actually watch Kings games 
pimp.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name="erupt107th"]Chris Paul should win COY and it shouldn't even be close.[/quote]:lol:

I just cant respect Steph Curry...not as a basketball player, because hes a monster on the court, but as a man. I'm 5'8, 175 and i feel like Ill smack the **** out of him. Son def got snubbed for the All Star Game though

CP3 = MVP

I've been saying it but after these past couple Clipper games it;s given me even more reason.

I remember watching that live and that redhead was going nuts. I laughed so damn hard.

I just cant respect Steph Curry...not as a basketball player, because hes a monster on the court, but as a man. I'm 5'8, 175 and i feel like Ill smack the **** out of him. Son def got snubbed for the All Star Game though

So you only respect people who would beat you in a fight? Strange comment.

Wizards 6-3 since John Wall returned, and two of those losses were by 5 points combined. And Wall's current PER would be in the top 20 if he qualified. :pimp:

John wall :smokin

It's a blessing that he finally leave those awful cardboard cushion, no traction reebok and join adidas.

Playing in adidas is much better and he's showing it in his game. 6-3 now

Btw those adidas top ten 2000 shoes are real good performer.

Last edited:
John wall :x:x

It's a blessing that he finally leave those awful cardboard cushion, no traction reebok and join adidas.

Playing in adidas is much better and he's showing it in his game. 6-3 now

I'm just going to assume this isn't a serious post.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom