Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
my boy blake griffin low key lookin like hakeem olajuwon with the post moves :pimp:

hop off him brah, damn. its getting annoying.

Mike Smith needs to shut the hell up.... talks way too much

Sounds legit upset at any criticism that goes to Griffin 
laugh.gif

Lawler stays getting players mixed up 
laugh.gif

Edit: After that BG travel "Still a great move!" 
roll.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
"It was a travel, but it was a great move"
laugh.gif
That's what I'm say 
laugh.gif

and he won't stop mocking LA for having a bad game... keeps referring to him as the 'all star' or 'superstar' and then bringing up his cruddy stats for the game 
roll.gif

>: at the Blazers seemingly always coming back at the end of games. I know they've been unlucky the past week though.

that shouldve bene clippers ball

or maybe not (didn't know they didn't have time outs left)

Last edited:
"You gotta steal this tip"..............

you know you can't do that right Mike Smith.....

Jamal Crawford is an idiot. Why would he wait until the last second to shoot when he's down one?

Last edited:
Leave it to the Kings to let JJ hickson walk, but sign Jason Thompson to an extension. And then draft Thomas robinson
Thomas Robinson has actually really turned it around these last few weeks. Looking a lot more comfortable on the floor.

But ya I always wondered what the hell went wrong with Hickson in Sac. Probably a combination of terrible coaching and awful team management 
laugh.gif

Kyrie is that _ man. :x @ the move to tie the game, not to mention the dagger :pimp:

CP3 gained MVP votes after that ending :lol:

Last edited:
Yo when you order a custom all star jersey and you pick n use an actual players name, do the put their teams logo on the back like the way the regular all star jerseys are? Or do they just leave it blank??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom