Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
celtics planning a video tribute :rofl:

Here's the Rockets tribute to Kyle Lowry

i thought David lee and video tribute was pretty :lol: too but he didn't leave on bad terms so it's cool.

it's still crazy to me that Ray is gonna have his jersey retired by the heat because noone else is gonna do it

John wall :smokin

It's a blessing that he finally leave those awful cardboard cushion, no traction reebok and join adidas.

Playing in adidas is much better and he's showing it in his game. 6-3 now

Btw those adidas top ten 2000 shoes are real good performer.

he'd probably play even better in Nikes

SRS

John wall :smokin

It's a blessing that he finally leave those awful cardboard cushion, no traction reebok and join adidas.

Playing in adidas is much better and he's showing it in his game. 6-3 now

Btw those adidas top ten 2000 shoes are real good performer.

he'd probably play even better in Nikes

SRS

That's what he wore at UK, and son was a monster there :nerd:

i thought David lee and video tribute was pretty :lol: too but he didn't leave on bad terms so it's cool.

it's still crazy to me that Ray is gonna have his jersey retired by the heat because noone else is gonna do it

It's a damn shame because both the Boston & Seattle franchises owe him a lot.

I'm surprised Boston fans weren't worse to Ray.

He'll never have his number retired now anyways, he had a chance if he stayed in Boston. When he goes to the hall of fame I bet you he'll be so sour and be inducted as a member of the Heat. Ultimate troll move.

lol what was that all about? ha ha

celtics are doing surprisingly well, but i think they'll eventurally run out ofgas

Wouldn't Ray get number retire in Milwaukee or Seattle if they comeback?

I know KG's will be retired here in Mn there's no question.

rashard picking on the rook
definitely wouldnt have done it to a vet. would love to see ANYONE try that with ron/metta

So wait!

The Heat got Birdman(Chris Anderson)?

Y'all laughing about the Celtics not retiring his jersey, but that's a bad look for the franchise. Y'all holdin grudges and being spiteful because he left. Damn near feminine. This is men's basketball. Give respect where respect is due. That wouldn't be the ultimate troll move, it'd be the ultimate ho move.

Y'all laughing about the Celtics not retiring his jersey, but that's a bad look for the franchise. Y'all holdin grudges and being spiteful because he left. Damn near feminine. This is men's basketball. Give respect where respect is due. That wouldn't be the ultimate troll move, it'd be the ultimate ho move.
it has nothing to do with masculine/feminine, but it is some serious sour grapes and spitefulness

they owe him way more than just a youtube video compilation on the jumbotron

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom