Official N.Y. Yankees 2012 SEASON THREAD (45-28) Vol. 6/25-27 vs CLE .. CC to the DL, & now Andy too

Tex crushed that
eek.gif

laugh.gif

Derek just hit a shot

Nunez's triple is the first time I've seen Cano actually RUN, it was weird to see

bats woke up tonight

toine, u got the trophy for hitting a hr into the water at kauffman stadium yet?

I feel like all those trophies were easy to get this year. Well, outside of the Marlins one
laugh.gif
still trying for that one.

marlins stadium trophy is easy, as is the perfect game trophy

i always miss the water at kauffman stadium by a few feet

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

bats woke up tonight

toine, u got the trophy for hitting a hr into the water at kauffman stadium yet?

Yeah I got that one.

The only HR trophies I haven't gotten yet is the one for hitting the speaker in Dodger Stadium and hitting a 490 ft Hr.

The trophies for the Show this year aren't as bad as previous games. I thought the Perfect Game would be brutal but I got it after a couple of tries. The hardest trophy for me will probably be hitting a HR using the pure analog controls.

I haven't played the Show in a while; have had less time to play games in general these last few weeks.

Edit: Delete. I'll post again about my T-Shirt idea if I actually go through with production.

Originally Posted by Proshares

eek.gif
you got the perfect game trophy already?
laugh.gif
that !%!# is difficult as hell for me to get.

yea, with johnny cueto at marlins park. got alot of ground balls

girardi gonna burn out the bullpen

these dudes get in trouble, leave them in, serves them right

Originally Posted by onewearz

francour got a HOSE
eek.gif
Imagine he lived up to the hype that he came into the league with?

Dude is the man though, seems like a very nice guy. Pretty sure I read he tapes a $100 to a ball, throws it into the crowd with a note that says the beers are on him that day
pimp.gif

Phil is pitching today....hahaha

Just took the lead in the third, Wise has played decent in his first few games

Cano grand slam - hope that gets him going, been waiting for that forever.

I thought Tex was gone too

and Swissssssh SEE YAAA

Whoopin sticks are out today - Hughes, don't F this up

just seen the standings and the orioles are in first place
30t6p3b.gif

gotta pay more attention to baseball ......

Tonight 5/8
RHP Ivan Nova (3-1, 5.58) vs. RHP James Shields (5-0, 3.05)
7:05 p.m., YES Network and MLB Network

Wednesday 5/9
RHP David Phelps (0-1, 3.74) vs. RHP Jeff Niemann (2-3, 4.05)
7:05 p.m., YES Network and ESPN

Thursday 5/10
LHP CC Sabathia (4-0, 4.15) vs. LHP David Price (5-1, 2.35)
7:05 p.m., YES Network and MLB Network

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
[h2]http://yankees.lhblogs.com/2012/05/08/pregame-notes-pettitte-returning-to-yankees-rotation/[/h2]
[h2]Pettitte returning to Yankees rotation http://
[/h2]
Fact is, Andy Pettitte’s minor league results haven’t been particularly inspiring. He was good during his early starts in Tampa, but as his pitch count grew, he was knocked around a little bit. Last time out he allowed five runs (three earned) on eight hits through five innings in Triple-A, but the Yankees believe they’ve seen enough.

After one more turn through the rotation — leaving all options open for a corresponding move — Pettitte will return to the big league rotation for Sunday’s series finale against the Mariners.

“At some point, you make a call,

Back
Top Bottom