Official N.Y. Yankees 2012 SEASON THREAD (45-28) Vol. 6/25-27 vs CLE .. CC to the DL, & now Andy too

Originally Posted by venom lyrix

BYE BYE NunEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEz --- sent to AAA
I never understood why you had such hate for Nunez. Girardi said it best, they realized they were asking him to do too much; more than he was capable of doing at this point in his career. He's a better SS than he is a Utility player.

Let me focus on SS/his bat down in the minors, he can prove serviceable as a backup in the long-run.

Originally Posted by macbk

I never understood why you had such hate for Nunez. Girardi said it best, they realized they were asking him to do too much; more than he was capable of doing at this point in his career. He's a better SS than he is a Utility player.

Let me focus on SS/his bat down in the minors, he can prove serviceable as a backup in the long-run.
Yeah man why do you hate any Yankee that much?

rauuuuuuulllllllllllllllllllllll !!!!!!!!!!

3 run shot off queen felix
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Ecook0808

Originally Posted by macbk

Yeah man why do you hate any Yankee that much?
Because he's just a really bad fielder. It's not like he botches a ball once in a while, it's every time he's in the game. It's SOOO inexcusable, Girardi uses him so often, and yet the kid never seems to get better.
I hope his trip to the minors is a lesson, and he really works on fielding the ball.

Good game today, bats still hitting and Phil pitched his best game I've seen in mad long

Pettitte-stare.jpg

Andrew Eugene Pettitte returns today
pimp.gif

Spoiler [+]
roll.gif

Alright this dude Tex pisses me off so much every time I watch him play.

Damn shame, he can't even hit for average.

tex killed me in the 8th
30t6p3b.gif

don't think andy's return is gonna be like we thought. dude might really tarnish his legacy, we'll see ......

^ Andy pitched a good game, two bad pitches that gave up the HRs. Bats couldn't hit off Millwood.

SMH, had tickets for the game tonight but it said 80% chance of rain and it's not raining 
mad.gif

Mark Teixeira
Inflamed airway
Teixeira has been sick since the Welcome Home dinner early last month. He got on some new medication for it last week, but admitted last night that it hasn’t gotten much better. “I wish I could say yes,

Andy must be on that juice by the way he pitched today!!

Great command, perfect location, and 9k's!!!
eek.gif

Yankees facing another pitcher they have never seen...RIP

we've face arroyo before. arod was going to fight him once, varitek fought arod instead.

A masterful performance from Andy yesterday... His return couldn't be any more necessary. Bats need to be revived during this damn inter-league play.

Back
Top Bottom